21-31

Chapter 21

Until I am satisfied. "Sisal gave Alan a big smile. If it were normal, Alan would be very happy to see the sisal smile, but now he doesn't feel it at all, but thinks the sisal smile is dangerous. It is worthy of the consciousness of a beast.

Sisal also helped Xiu put things on, but compared to Ellen, Xiu was much lighter. Of course, this is for sisal, for Xiu, these things are very important.

Sisal pointed to the cleaning tools on the floor and said: "Everything is put on. Now what you have to do is to clean the house with these things. I will check it before breakfast. I don't want to see a trace of dust. Understand? "

"Sword..." Sisal tilted his eyes, Allen shut up obediently, picked up things and started cleaning.

"Teacher, did you come here in the same way?" After wearing a heavy load, Xiu asked with difficulty picking up the tool that suits him. The name of this teacher is what sisal asks him to call him.

"Of course." Sisal nodded, he was much harder than the two. In addition to the regular training, he also received training in electric shock and drug poisoning in the housekeeping training.

"I will work hard!" Xiu looked firm. He really admires sisal. From the first time he saw his toughness, he knew that a female can be as powerful as a male, or even more powerful.

Alan, who hadn't walked far, heard this and held the iron broom even harder. Sisal can do it, so can he!

The house is very large, and it was very difficult for the two of them to clean it with weights, but it was cleaned before breakfast anyway. As for whether it is clean and not satisfied with sisal, this is no longer in the concern of two tired people.

The breakfast prepared by sisal mahjong was served on the table. Originally, he planned to let the two of them make this breakfast, but looking at the two who are already tired and not moving, sisal still spared them and decided to strengthen training at the same time. . One male and one female who didn't know that their training had already doubled before they even started panting heavily, smelling the scent of the food, and wanted to start eating right away but had no energy. The two sighed in their hearts at the same time, it was too painful for the food to be in front of them but they didn't have the strength to eat.

After breakfast, Claude and Brady went out to hunt. Originally, he wanted to be called Ellen, but was stopped by sisal, and he told them that the two Ellens are now trained by him. The two looked at Ellen's appearance and nodded and left.

Lanxi and Irwin were going to the vegetable garden to pick fruits and vegetables and asked if sisal should go together. The tribe's vegetable orchard sisal had indeed never been there. I wanted to nod and agree, but thought of the training of Alan and Xiu but refused. "You two go first. When Alan and Xiu's training is over, I will take them to find you."

"That's good." Lanxi said with a smile, "but you have to come early. Allen and Xiu also have to work hard, we are waiting for you in the vegetable garden." After that, he pulled Irvine and left. Irvine only had time to say "goodbye" to them.

After everyone was gone, sisal checked the cleanliness and said: "There are many unclean places and many corners that have been missed. Tomorrow will continue. Now I start to run around the tribe and wait until I say stop. stop."

"Yes!" Deserving was full of momentum, in fact the two of them ran out of energy.

How to explode potential without being tired to the extreme. They ran ahead and walked slowly behind sisal.

When Nayden ran to look for sisal, he watched sisal sitting leisurely at the gate, and the Allen female ran past them profusely, followed by a little female far behind.