77-end

After stopping his next words, he put a fruit in his arms, and said like a big brother: "Don't quarrel for now. Tell us why you are arguing."

The rabbi took a bite of the fruit and said, "It's not Daddy Bessa's fault! My dad was injured!"

"How is my dad's fault? You didn't see my dad was injured too! This is your dad's fight!" Bessa heard it and immediately retorted.

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again, and they were suspected of having to help each other, Jos and Ian, who were standing next to them, pulled the rabbi, and Kim and Selula stayed with Bessa to isolate the two.

"You guys say it well," Ian said, "Betha, you want to say."

Bessa moved his body and said, "Let go of me. I won't do anything." After Jin and Sailu let him go in doubt, he fart and sat on the ground, still holding him in his arms. Cat, picked up the fruit next to him, took a bite angrily, and then said: "Daddy always fights with Uncle Nag these nights. I didn't sleep well with the rabbi. Their voices were so noisy. . Talk to grandpa and grandma, they just laughed and said nothing. One night I secretly ran to them to open the door, looking from the gap, I saw Uncle Nag lying on my dad, dad made a painful cry , I cried. I begged Uncle Nag for mercy, but Uncle Nag didn't listen to his father at all. If they didn't lock the door and I couldn't get in, I would beat Uncle Nag severely."

"Then why don't you knock on the door so that you can rescue your dad?" Jin asked curiously.

"I wanted to knock on the door. But I was taken away by my grandfather before I knocked." Bessa was a little dejected, "Grandpa won't let me tell this matter."

"Oh. That's fine, Bessa said, and the rabbi is next."

"I, I saw Uncle Berg beating my dad!" The Rabbi didn't know that his father had bullied Uncle Berg, and said blushing.

"My dad? Why did my dad bully your dad!" Bessa became unhappy again. Obviously Uncle Nag bullied his father!

"Really!" The rabbi shook his hand, and Jos and Ian didn't hold him much, so they let go. The rabbi did not rush to do anything, and sat on the ground like Bessa, but he sat on the other side. "You forgot. Three days ago, you followed Grandma to the vegetable orchard, and Grandpa went hunting again. I was the only one at home. I was bored, so I wandered around at home. Then I saw your dad beating my dad, and he was deformed. My dad was stunned and did not resist. At that time, the two of them were fighting so fiercely that I didn't dare to get close." The rabbi pouted, as if he was annoyed by his worry.

"Really?" Bessa asked incredulously.

"Really!" Rabbi nodded firmly, "What am I doing to lie to you!"

"Well, I didn't lie to you either!"

Seeing that the rabbi and Bessa were at peace, Jos asked: "Then did your dad quarrel with each other later?"

The two thought for a while, then shook their heads: "No."

"Then what are you two arguing about! Neither of your daddy quarreled!" Sai Lu said depressedly.

"But..." Besanono couldn't say anything.

"Hey, you said, what exactly did Bessa and Rabbi's dad fight for? Why didn't they fight after the fight?" Ian asked curiously.

Six people look at me, I look at you, collectively shaking their heads.

"Go ask Dad. I believe Dad must know!" Jin suggested.

"En!" Everyone nodded, agreeing with this statement.

They didn't play anymore. The six people divided the work and picked up things and ran towards the home of Jos and King. They went to look for sisal.