[15]I Faint At The Sight Of Blood

Just a quick AN: I'm still deciding on a love interest for Athalia but it is not Stephan sorry if i made it seem like he is, he meant to be Athalia's best friend, the one she wants to rely on and trusts the most. They were not lovers in their past life and they will never be and you'll see why.

Anyway enjoy the chapter!

---

"Do you like it?"

"No."

Athalia sighed, she placed down her drawing. Sitting in her room was Stephan, who apparently was there on official business not just to visit Athalia, "You don't need to be so rude." Athalia said.

The two were sitting next to each other on a sofa in Athalia's room, "Anyway what's this official business?" Athalia asked.

Stephan cleared his throat before speaking, "Well my twin sister-"

"Twin sister?"

Stephan nodded, "Yeah, she a bit of a cry baby even though she's the older one. She won't shut up so I came to ask you for advise."

Athalia laughed, she patted Stephan on the head, "Little Steph wants to help his big sister?"

Stephan smacked her hand away, "Don't say it like that, she just keeps crying over everything! Even Ijekiel doesn't stick around while she cry's!"

Athalia froze, "Ijekiel? Steph is your little sister Jennette Mar-"

"Yeah Yeah, she says i that i don't care about her a lot than comes back crying to me like an hour later!"

'I didn't know Jennette had a brother.... Was he mentioned in lovely princess? and most of all he can use magic...'

"Steph all the advice i can give you is make sure she knows you are there for her.." Athalia said, Stephan looked down, "Jettie is my sister but all she ever does is talk about His majesty..."

'Oh i see what's happening,' Athalia sighed, "So you have a sister complex?"

"No! Me and Jettie are not that Close any way!"

'sibling issues.. Couldn't be me.' Athalia shook her head, 'god this is Turing into a therapy session..' Athalia sat back down, "So you want to kill my dad so Jennette doesn't prefer him over you and you're saying you don't have a sister complex? you have to at least be a yandere." 

"Yandere, maybe but I just want Claude out the way."

"Do you know-?"

"I know I'm of royal blood yes, I have eyes idiot." Stephan flicked Athalia's fore head, "But I know who my dad actually is, and that is not Claude."

"This is getting complicated." Athalia sighed, "So you know your my cousin not brother?."

"Yeah anyway, I'm gonna go now, bye lea!" Stephan was about to get up and leave when Athalia stopped him.

"Wait so your younger than me! I thought you were like 4 years older!"

"Your saying I look old?"