40. A Tiny Issue (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "This is not fair! Not fair at all," Alec yells and turns to face me, completely forgetting the fact that the bubbles are almost gone and the foam layer on the water surface is too thin to hide his body. 

   I focus on his face and start wiping the tears, streaming down his cheeks. I would never look at him without his permission. 

    He keeps sobbing, "How could he do this! He hurt you so much. You did nothing wrong. You were suppressing your feelings for years and almost gave up on them just to give him space. It was him who called you in Paris. He was touching you and provoking you the entire time. You only kissed him once. What the hell was his problem?"

   "It's ok, babe! Don't cry!" I pull him on my chest, stroking his hair. Alec buries his scarlet face in the crook of my neck. His tears are wetting my shoulder while I'm rubbing his back gently. "It's ok, Peppercorn. If I knew you were so sensitive, I could spare you some details. It's all in the past. Shh, it doesn't bother me anymore."

   He crawls closer and straddles my thighs, breathing out shakily, "Do you still love him?"

   "Are you delirious?" I exclaim incredulously. "I'm crazy about you. I love only you, silly. Do you have any doubts?"

   "No," he sniffles. "I just can't get over this. It's so awful. I'll punch him in the face if I see him one day."

   "Why, Alec?" I tentatively ask. "Why are you so upset? What do you feel?"

   "I feel so sor..." he starts but stops abruptly, giving me a startled look.

   "Come on!" I encourage him. "Say it! Don't be afraid."

   "I feel so sorry for you," he mumbles. My heart skips a beat, but I would never let him notice. His big, brown, teary eyes are gazing into mine.

   "Did you stop loving me because of that?" I smile. He vigorously shakes his head to deny. I slowly trace my bottom lip with the tip of my tongue. His eyes widen, carefully following the movement. "Did you stop liking me, Alec?' I take his hand and put his open palm on my abs.

   "No," he barely utters and bites his lip, trying to calm his breathing. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him even closer. Our erections touch. He's hard. A startled gasp escapes him. 

   "It's my turn. I have one more question," I whisper. Alec only blinks. His hand moves up my chest and snakes around my neck. His mouth is so close that I can almost taste him.

   "Sam..." his eyelashes flutter. He takes a sharp breath.

   I'm barely holding back, but keep the small distance between us because I need his answer, "Alec, do you want me?"

   "Is this your third question?" he mumbles.

   "Yes, it is."

   "Sam," he giggles quietly. "Why would you use your last question for something you already know. I... Yes! Yes, I want you so damn much."

   This is all I need to hear to press my mouth to his. It's like triggering a chain reaction. Alec's hesitation is suddenly gone. He devours my lips savagely, clinging on me like a little monkey. His fingers are playing with my hair. He licks and bites until I let his tongue lure mine in a sweet dance. His hips are rolling on me, directed by my hands on his butt, making us a moaning, panting mess in few seconds. 

   "I... still have... one question left," Alec groans, barely catching his breath when the need for air finally makes us pull apart.

   "You want to ask questions now?" I growl, trying to capture his lips again.

   "I'm sorry, but I can't do this without resolving this tiny issue. It's been bothering me for too long," he stubbornly covers my mouth with his palm to stop my attempts to put an end to our little game.

   I sigh deeply and give in to the inevitable, "Shoot!"

   "Were you just teasing me when you said before that... you know... that both options... I mean... are alright with you..." He bites his lip and starts scratching his shoulder where several mosquito bites have turned into large, reddish bumps. 

   "What options?" I ask, still unable to understand where this is going. "What are you talking about?"

   The shades of red on his cheeks darken by the second. He shakes his head, "I don't think I can say it out loud. Can I whisper it in your ear?"

   I nod in agreement, completely confused and burning with curiosity. He leans in and mutters, "the penetration."

   "What?" I snort. "Peppercorn... "

   "I don't think I can do it! I mean, being on the receiving end," he quickly blurts out. "I... you are big. I watched a video. It looked scary. And it wasn't even half the size of... also embarrassing..." He starts gasping by the effort to say it all at once without taking a breath.

   "Calm down!" I cup his cheeks. "No one is penetrating anyone in my mother's house with Rose sleeping two rooms away. Oh, my God! Where did you come up with that word from?"

   "But you asked if I wanted you," Alec whines, "and I said yes. I haven't changed my mind..."

   "Ohhh, I see," I chuckle. "You want to get to know my hummingbird better, huh?"

   "Stop it!" Alec squeaks.

   "Admit it!"

   "No!" he pouts. "Stop teasing!"

   "What do you want then?" I kiss his nose despite his protests.

   "I don't know," he pouts more, "to be with you. I'm really not sure how..."

  "Let's go," I get up and hold out my hand. "The water is getting cold. Don't worry, I'm not looking."

   "What are you going to do?" 

   "Can you trust me about this?" I smile encouragingly.

   "Yes," Alec says firmly and takes my hand.

________________________________________

Photo 106239708 © Artofphoto | Dreamstime.com

Photo by Christa Grover from Pexels

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 40!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! 💗💗💗

Alec has more than one issue with intimacy.

Sam has a difficult task.

Do you think he will be able to cope with all of them?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny