nineteen

this book just hit #1 billieeilish & #1 billie 

I LOVE U GUYS.

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by gabriellewinters and 6,783,844 othersbillieeilish: don't get complacent

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by gabriellewinters and 6,783,844 others
billieeilish: don't get complacent

user3: crying

gabriellewinters: DATE ME ALREADY

kai: why can't I look like this.

user1: ur so pretty

august: fuckk

claudiasulewski: baby

stephanie: ur so pretty my love

tap to load more comments

august

☻ august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢

⎋ liked by harrystyles and 631,904 others
august: bubble bath

harrystyles: so beautiful
august: thank you for everything i love you

kai: missing you
august: i'll be back soon

gabriellewinters: I wanna join

user9: the bubbles are in the way

antisocialeilish: move away from those candles before you burn yourself

stephanie: yes

user3: barely any skin and I still got a boner

tap to load comments

lil fruit cup

hey
you okay?
you never texted me back yesterday

im good
I'm just staying at a friends house
im sorry
are you okay?

I'm okay baby
do you need anything?

no
i'll facetime you when I get home

okay

august spent the night at her best friends house, cuddling him in his bed and eating the food he'd prepared for her, even though it was hard.

he was patient with her and helped her the whole way.

she'd laid around all day while he played some music and sang to her and she cuddled his cat, wearing his clothes and not thinking about anything other than harry.

he ran her a bath and they smoked together, sitting outside and cuddled her while she was sad, listened to her while she cried and talked about going on vacation together.

he was truly her bestest friend.

of course she had kai, but she kept some things to herself, not wanting kai to notice how bad her problems.

august was currently laid in harrys lap, scrolling through her lap when she got a call from an unknown number.

sometimes agents called her so she had to answer.

"hello?"

"august?"

"how the fuck did you get my number?" august sat up, her eyes widened.

"august please just listen"

august glanced over to harry and he sat up, his brows furrowed.

"no, don't fucking call me again mother"

she ended the call and threw her phone across the room in frustration.

"I'm gonna have to change my fucking number"

"was that seriously your mother?"

"yeah" august laughed, shaking her head. "six years, six fucking years I haven't heard a peep from that woman and she has the audacity to call me? I don't even fucking know how she got my number"

"I'm sorry baby, do you wanna talk about it?"

"no, i need to get a new phone right now, do you wanna come with me?"

"of course"

august drove to the phone store and bought a new phone, along with a new sim and had to spend the next hour texting everyone and proving to herself she was really august and this really was her number.

she dropped harry off and thanked him, driving back to her apartment.

when she stepped inside, kai wasn't home and after texting them, she realised kai was at their now, girlfriends house.

she changed into comfortable clothes and propped her phone up, facetiming billie who answered.

she just needed to not think about the phone call she had earlier, or the fact she felt full.

"hi baby" billie answered, smiling when she was august's face.

"hi love"