thirty two

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by stephanie and 1,323,814 othersbillieeilish: things are comingg

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by stephanie and 1,323,814 others
billieeilish: things are comingg

user3: SHARKIE

gabriellewinters: my babies

kai: I'm such a good photographer

user5: ur so hot

august: ANGEL

user4: I can see his bootyhole

stephanie: beautiful

user7: what's coming????
user8: maybe the album?!

tap to load comments

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by billieeilish and 521,820 othersaugust: closer

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by billieeilish and 521,820 others
august: closer

*comments disabled*

lil fruit cup

the album is finished

can't wait to hear it omfg
proud of you

I'll give you a sneak peak when you come back tonight

really?

yeah after we fuck

you're annoying as hell

why did you disable your Instagram comments?

because people kept commenting on my weight

you shouldn't look at the comments

easier said than done billie
it's easier to just disable the comments

gabrielle dropped august off at billie's house, offering to take august's bag to her apartment where gabby was going to see her partner.

august knocked on the door and billie opened it, a wide smile on her face.

"hey I didn't know you were coming here!"

"surprise I guess"

"where's your stuff?" billie steps to the side and closes the door behind august.

"gabby dropped me off, she's going to see kai"

"do you wanna spend the night?" billie wraps her arms around augusts waist and she smiles "yes"

"good, cause I missed you" billie leans up and pecks august's lips gently.

"I missed you too baby"

billie grap her arm and pulls her up to the bedroom closing the bedroom door and they climb on the bed together.

"where's shark?"

"he's with finny, they're going on a hike and offered to take him"

"they're so kind"

"I know, we get the night alone"

"can we just cuddle? I'm not really in the mood to fuck right now"

"why? what's wrong baby?"

"I'm just really fucking sad right now, my manager is working me so hard and I feel so disgusting"

"disgusting? what do you mean?"

"all my shoots recently, I've been wearing barely any clothes and I thought I hated my body before, but I really fucking hate it right now"

billies hand slid up underneath her sweatshirt "I love your body"

august pushes her hand away "I don't wanna fuck billie"

"I just wanted to touch you, talk to me baby, tell me what's going on"

"I'm just struggling right now and I don't know what to do"

"can't you take a break from work?"

"if I take a break I'll be fired, I can't lose my job"

"I'll be your sugar momma"

"billie" august huffs "I know you mean well but it's not that simple, if I leave my job I'll never be able to get another job as a model, it'll ruin my reputation"

"do you want me to get someone to talk to your manager?"

"no I'll be okay baby, there's just a lot on my mind, I should be good in a couple of days"

"have you heard back from your mom?"

"she keeps calling" august sighs "why now? I don't get it"

"can't you go and see her? see what she wants"

"I haven't seen her since I was fifteen, I don't ever want to see her again. I changed my number but she keeps calling me"

"can't you get the police involved?"

"and say what? 'oh hi, yes, my mom won't stop calling me because my father is dying?' it'll just make me look like the bad buy"

"I'm sure if you explain the situation and how they kicked you out, they'll be something you can do"

"she'll hopefully get bored and stop so it's whatever"

"oh I forgot to say!" billie jumps up and opens her closet "I bought you something"

"you did?" august sits up and looks to the closet, watching billie reach for something.

"yeah" billie walks out of the closet with a Gucci bag and a cardboard box.

"you didnt get me something from Gucci"

"yes I did" Billie smirked "I was stalking your pinterest boards"

august pulls the box out of the guava bag and opens the box to reveal the Gucci snake boots she's been looking at for a while.

"baby" august looks up with tears in her eyes "you really didn't have too"

"I wanted too" billie shrugs sitting back beside august and handing her the other box.

august opens the other box to reveal a new strap on.

"I thought we could try this out"

august looks up at billie and although she isn't in the mood, she knows billie is.

she doesn't want to upset her girlfriend.

"you want me to wear it?" august sits up and forces a smirk on her face.

"right now? hell yeah"

august opens the box and watches billie eagerly watch as august tightens the restraints.

they'll have to talk another night.

for now, august wants to make billie happy.