Chapter 39: "Oh my god, it's like having kids all over again."

Austin and I were sick

This is the price we pay for dancing in the rain and kissing as the cold water poured over us, making our skins cold and hair stick to our foreheads and cheeks.

I sneezed causing my boyfriend to scrunch up his face. "Stop sneezing on me," he whined as he pulled away from me. "You stop sneezing on me," I pouted. "You're annoying," he grumbled, pushing his face into the crook of my neck before I feel his nose scrunch up and then he sneezes in my neck.

"Austin! Ew!" I whined as I pushed his face out of my neck. "Ew," he mimicked.

Austin's dad was out on an important business trip, ever since we got sick yesterday Austin has been over at my house and my mom was taking care of us.

"Jesus, help me," my mom mumbled as she walked into the living room with a tray in her hands. She looked at the both of us with 'really?' looks, and we looked up at her with innocent looks, cuddling closer to each other on the couch.

Let's just say ever since Austin and I have been sick we have been acting very childish and cranky. "He started it," I say as I point at my dear boyfriend. His mouth falls open and he gets up a bit on his elbows, glaring down at me a bit before looking at my mom. "I didn't! She did! She sneezed on me first!" He argued.

"Oh my god, it's like having kids all over again," she whispers to herself before setting the tray down and I got up a bit, peaking over Austin's shoulder as I saw the steaming hot soup placed on the tray.

"Eat, and I swear to god if I come back to the sight of one of you throwing soup on another again, both of you will be placed in different rooms until you are better and no sleepovers for a month," she says with a smirk. Austin and I's eyes widen as we wrap our arms around each other, holding each other close.

"Now we wouldn't want that would we?" She says and we shake our heads. "Good, now eat," she says before she walks out of the living room. "Get off me," I whine as I start to push Austin.

"You get off me!" He says. "I'm not even on you!" I say.

"Austin! Indy!" My mom yells. "Sorry," we call back before narrowing our eyes at each other.

We both pull away from each other and sit properly on the couch. Both of us take our bowls of soup and scoot away from each other childishly before having our soup.

My phone pings and I pick it up. I see it's a message from Paris, I open it and see pictures of all of our friends on the field trip.

"It's all your fault we couldn't go on the school field trip with our friends," I pout as I show him the picture.

I was really looking forward to this field trip, it was supposedly a 3 day camp and this really awesome and pretty place from what I had seen from the photos Paris had sent. But no, of course, I had to get sick and miss it.