Bonus Chapter: "Will you marry me?"

"Austin!"

"Austin!"

I turn around and am met with my favourite pair of blue eyes. "Indy," I mumble and wrap my arms around her tightly. She giggles into my shirt as she wraps her arms around my neck.

Although I saw her just a month ago for her graduation. Both of us had now officially graduated and here we are, back in New York for a little bit until I have to go back to California for my hospital residency. Indy was going to come with me.

After we graduated, Indy and I decided to get rent an apartment together in California so that we could live together while I complete my residency. "Mhm, I missed you," I mumble. She giggles softly before pulling away. She leans up, pouting her lips a little bit and getting the message, I lean down and place my lips on hers.

"I love you," she grins once we pull away. "Alright, alright break it up you two," At the sound of Ryan's voice both of us turn. Indy smiles sheepishly before removing herself from my embrace. "Ryan!" she squeals and hugs him.

"Hey there," he chuckles and kisses her head. "Where's Ace?" She asks and he rolls his eyes playfully. "Not even 2 seconds of attention to your brother and you're asking for Ace?" He grumbles.

She smiles and shows him her tongue playfully. "He's upstairs," I say and she looks at me and grins. "This is why I love you," she pulls away from Ryan and leans up to kiss me on my chin before rushing upstairs.

"Hey, Ryan. I've got to talk to you," I mumble. "What?" He asks.

"Yeah," I nod. "Uh, in fact, I've got to talk to all of you. Isabelle, Jay, Bryan. All of you," I say. His eyebrows furrow. "Everything good?" He asks.

"Yeah," I nod. A small smile takes place on my lips, "Uh, yeah. Things are pretty damn awesome."

♡♡♡

"Inds," I mumble and look up at her from my position on her chest. "Hmm?" She asks. "Wanna go out on a date tonight?" I ask. "Sure," she runs a hand through my hair.

"Alright," I smile and lean up and peck her lips. "Fuck you're so pretty," I say as I look into her blue eyes. She blushes and I lean forward kissing her cheek which makes her dimple pop out and I kiss her dimple.

"Stop," she pushes my face away playfully. "Stop what?" I grin. She rolls her eyes but leans forward and kisses my nose. I scrunch my nose in response.

I get off her and move up on the bed, placing my head on the pillow next to hers. I lay on my side and look at her. "Macy's?" I ask. Her eyebrows furrow. I chuckle, "Wanna go to Macy's for our date?" I bring my hand forward and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Duh," she smiles and turns her head kissing my hand. "You know after like almost 5 years I think we should be a little less touchy and lovey," I mumble. "Never," she shakes her head. "You're my big grumpy teddy bear," she giggles and throws her arm around me.