goodbye

(Naruto's pov)

After hearing he never loved me and how he only used me for my body I kept my head down refusing to cry I turn around and start walking away with my last word to him "fine" I said I know it isn't anything meaningful but I was to heart broken to think of anything else I loved him and just to find out this whole relationship is one sided.

(Sasuke's pov)

I wanna hold him and kiss him and tell him everything I'm saying isn't true but I must kill itachi for killing our...no MY clan I seen him running away 'don't worry naruto when i'm finished with itachi i'll come back and fix everything' I thought as I started jumping away I will return to naruto that is a promise I will keep.

(Week later and naruto's pov)

It has been a week since he left and i've been sick that whole week I went to tsunade for a check up and she was totally rushing probably thought I was going to die or something when she came back she looked agitated "naruto....your pregnant I don't know how but I think it has something to do with the kyuubi" tsunade said with sadness in her voice my eyes widened first the first person i've ever been with used me for my body and left me to cry and now i'm having his baby.

I felt tears flow down face I looked at my lap I quickly thanked her and left on went to the only person I could trust....sakura she had gotten over her little crush on sasuke when we were 14 I knocked on her door a couple of times until she finally opened it "wha-" she cut her sentence short as she saw me quickly she pulled me into the house and on the coach "naruto what happened" sakura said her voice full of worry "I went to the hospital because I kept puking and tsunade said I was pregnant and it might have something to do with the kyuubi allowing me to" I said with all my tears coming back she put her hands over her mouth and gasped "oh naruto i'm so sorry" sakura said hugging me tightly.

I sobbed for a while then decided to go home....and leave I can't stay here anymore he left me with a child and all those fake happy memories I packed my things and left I didn't know where to go but I went far away from that place with all the abuse happened and neglection and all those sweet sappy lies I made it to a forest probably 5 days away from kohona yes I traveled 5 days I also built me a house in the middle of the woods where there was a smallish opening to build and since animals like me because of kurama they welcomed me with open arms so might as well.

(What the house looks like)

Yes I know I went overboard with the building but I just really liked it when I pictured it in my head and after having a chat with kurama foxes can have up to 9 Kit's but since I'm not and actual fox i'll probably have around 3-5 kids but who kno...

Yes I know I went overboard with the building but I just really liked it when I pictured it in my head and after having a chat with kurama foxes can have up to 9 Kit's but since I'm not and actual fox i'll probably have around 3-5 kids but who knows really I just need the supplies luckily I'm not that far from the hidden mist village only about a day or 2 away.

I walked around and it was a pretty sad village I felt bad I paid for all my stuff bed, blankets,food supplies,cleaning supplies anything for a house and stuff for my babies room just in case I bought 5 in case I actually do end up having 5 I prepared every single room aka 10 rooms I seen 7 kids on the streets looking way to skinny I walked up to them and invited them to my home where they can be happy I told them to call me mom since I am going to be one in 9 months they were very happy and very helpful that did what they were told and never talked back I made a deal to train them in target practice and a bunch of basic jutsus just for now though and in return they helped will help me take care of my baby/babies and the house.

Once they agreed I smiled happily and gave them all their very own rooms while they showered and changed I settled their rooms up and the babies rooms and cooked dinner.

(Mean while in the hidden leaf and no one's pov)

It has been about 1 almost 2 weeks since naruto left people thought he was kidnapped at first but analyzing his house there was no sign of a struggle an all his stuff was gone without anything thrown or messed up so they knew he left willingly it was like the skies became grey and everything was black even in the sand village where what was now a hot sandy village turned cold like naruto himself was the reason all the sun's light left like he was the sun himself "tsunade please let us look for him at least 2-3 days naruto is basically the reason the village is still together" sakura sobbed to the hokage "fine only 3 days look I can't lose someone else important to me so stay safe ok and kakashi  report to me every day on your adventure got it" tsunade stated worried she already lost her grandson the only person who treated her like a person like a normal person and not like the hokage all the fake respect she liked it because it made her feel like she had no worries when she felt truth and not just some things a hokage might want to hear but what she would.

The 2 last original team 7 members left along with the new members named sai and yamato they set out to find their blond teammate and maybe their raven teammate as well.

The settled the journey and along they way they ran into.....sasuke the all stood before each other the new team 7 and team taka "sasuke you anger issued bastard leaving your home to kill some older you look a like" said sakura in a very angry tone sasuke smirked but noticed naruto wasn't there he shrugged it off as he might still be heart broken but him thinking of that also made his heart break "don't talk to sasuke like that pinky" said a mad red headed uzumaki sakura looked at her and scoffed "oh another uzumaki what are you going to do break her heart next that's probably your specialty let's call you 'sasuke uchiha the uzumaki heart breaker' it suits a brat like you" snapped a very pissed of sakura sasuke to say at least was surprised at sakura's words "tch I don't do red heads and I'm the brat remember when you were little" said sasuke "yeah but I grew out of it something you probably never experienced" said sakura in a sassy tone.

They were waisting time they just left sasuke obviously he is too much of a blind as*hole to come back so they continued there journey leaving sasuke dumbfounded he thought they were after him but he guess he was wrong team taka left as well making their way to a new secret hideout.

3 days past and no trace of naruto wherever he was he must have traveled to far for them to go so they went back empty handed much to people's demise and they waited until they were able to look for naruto again but for a longer journey more than 3 days at least.