second chance

(No one's pov)

The week sasuke has been getting more successful with making naruto love him again and it also went to quickly for sasuke's liking because now he had to leave, he had to leave his daughter, and he had to leave his love he didn't want to not yet and not ever he had to leave them once he can't again.

He went to the office and seen naruto playing with naomi "naru~" sasuke said both naruto and naomi looked at him "yes? What do you need sasuke?" naruto asked "I wanna stay here" sasuke stated, naruto's eyes went a little wide "you mean for a few more days? " naruto asked sasuke shook his head "I wanna stay for good I don't want to leave you guys,your my family I was already gone 4 years of our daughters life I wanna be there for the rest and to be with you" sasuke said.

Naruto was shocked to say at least he didn't know how to react naomi though was thrilled she ran and hugged sasuke "yay I get to spend more time with dad" naomi shouted sasuke looked at naruto with a pleading look naruto sighed as much as he hated to admit it he was falling for sasuke again and he didn't want naomi to hate him if he said no "f-fine then teme" naruto stuttered looking the other way puffing his cheeks like a child.

Sasuke basically beamed he chuckled when he saw naruto's childish outburst but he walked and hugged naruto with a slight blush on his cheek as naruto was blushing to his ears as he hugged back he told naruto he was going to tell the rest and without listening to what naruto might say he left and met up with everyone "he sasuke you ready to go" kiba said sasuke shook his head "I'm staying" sasuke stated proudly confusing the group "what do you mean man" suigestu sasuke clasped his hands together like he was the happiest man in the world, no correction, he was the happiest man in the world.

This shook everyone the heartless uchiha no A uchiha looking extremely happy if anyone ever said that people would think they were lying "me and naruto are back together and I'm going to stay with him so I can help look after our daughter" sasuke said way too cheerful everyone was dumbfounded "HUH?!?!" everyone shouted at the same time "sasuke-kun your joking right" karin said hopefully she liked sasuke (obviously) just to see that he's dating her cousin and was before all this even happened "nope now if you excuse me I have a family to go to" sasuke said with a smile on his face as he walked back to naruto's house.

Everyone didn't know how to react sasuke left them if pure shock after everyone got back to reality they started leaving no matter how much karin didn't want to she had to be happy for them I mean that was her cousin and he saved her just 2 days ago.

(Flash back)

It was peaceful....until dozen evil rogue ninjas attacked of course everyone started fight karin was to focused on watching her front she didn't she the guy behind her karin was scared sh*tless she just stood there frozen and thought she was going to die as the kunai was already stabbed in her arm until she heard a scream "you leave my cousin alone bastard agh!!" She looked at the voice and yes it was naruto he punched the guy square in his face and turned to karin pulling out the kunai.

She hissed in pain but was baffled seeing glowing green chakra coming out of naruto's hands and her wound gone.

(End of flash back)

And she also just wants sasuke to be happy how can she live to know he would never be happy if he didn't go to someone he loved even if it wasn't her.

(Time skip)

Naruto and sasuke lived very happy and had another kid they were known as the perfect family I mean they were sasuke and naruto never did argue or fight nor did they do anything to hurt one another and they taught their kids about both sides of their family making them super strong for their age and the second kids name was kawaki.

They were happy and wouldn't trade anything in the world to change what they have

Yes this is the end