forgiveness

(No one's pov)

Sasuke woke up and left early to get flowers he remembered naruto's favorite flowers violets he said they were beautiful and would do anything just to all of them to himself once sasuke found them he took as much as his hands could fit he ran as fast as he could.

He  made it too naruto's house to see naruto just got up he went in front of him with a tint of blush on his cheeks and held it out next thing naruto knew he was smothered in his favorite flowers when he saw who it was to his surprise it was sasuke naruto thought they left already or sasuke was still sleeping in naomi's room "I remember...you told me how...much you loved these" sasuke said looking away naruto had a very noticeable blush he took the flowers and covered his face to hide the blush but sasuke could still see it giving him hope "thanks I guess" naruto mumbled still hiding himself in the flowers.

Sasuke smiled the naruto he knew was still there somewhere naruto put the flowers down on the that was next to him a bowed when naruto came back up sasuke embraced him with a gentle hug naruto could feel all the sorrow,regret, and.... Love in just that one hug "please naruto forgive I'm sorry....so so sorry I love you,you know I do please forgive me" sasuke pleaded naruto just stood there not knowing whether to forgive him or not "please....naruto-koi" sasuke said naruto's eyes widened that's the name sasuke always called naruto to let naruto know that naruto was sasuke's first and only baby.

Slowly naruto hugged back "f-fine I forgive you but that doesn't mean we're together" naruto said sasuke was upset at the last part but he was forgiven which means he's winning him over "then can everyone stay a few more days just so I can spend time with our daughter" sasuke said after pulling away he liked the sound of our daughter "fine tell them you can stay one more week" naruto stated sasuke nodded and ran to tell the rest they were so relieved they didn't ask sasuke how he even did it.

Srry it's short