our meeting

(No one's pov)

It has been 5 year's and they still couldn't find naruto tsunade started drinking more sake as they never found a trace of naruto and was to scared to say he was dead while with naruto he started taking more and more people with him not just kids and teens adults to anyone who needs a home and with that he made his own village that was built with the help of everyone he sheltered and called the village 'the hidden tree village' and he also had triplets 2 boys names boruto and menma and 1 girl named naomi but the sad part was that, the 2 boys had naruto's enthusiasm causing them to try and fight some ninjas leading to their deaths letting the girl unlock her manekyu sharingan (the one at the top) and while they were all worrying about naruto they seen someone they were surprised return..... Sasuke.

(Sasuke's pov)

I finally did it now I can find naruto and reclaim our love "sasuke are you sure they'll let us stay i mean they didn't look to happy to see you when they tried bringing you back all the time" said suigetsu "yes I'm sure I'm the last uchiha their bound to let me and anyone I want in" I said we made it through the gate and was met with an angry shikamaru which was a little surprising because he's always chill and when he is mad he doesn't show it because of his laziness.

He started walking away "hurry up and follow me" said shikamaru we started following him to the hokage's office and when I looked around everything seemed dull and lifeless 'what happened here' I thought I looked around but spotted no naruto anywhere and I couldn't look at his house because it was put up for sale 'did he move' many questions filled my head and before I knew it we were at her office.

Shikamaru knocked a couple of times "come in" slurred a very angry voice shikamaru opened the door showing a more than usual drunk tsunade "their here" she looked at us but I couldn't tell if she wanted to kill us or something she was to hung over "if you really wanna come back anbu are gonna keep their eyes on your for a little NOW leave my office you brats" said tsunade 'she never changes does she' I thought we left her office I remember why I specifically came back "shikamaru where is naruto" I asked he was quite for a couple of seconds "he's gone vanished a week after you did we went to check on him on day because we noticed he hasn't come out his house an entire day when we went there though it was gone not one thing was moved out of place no rubbish or anything it's like he didn't even exist after he left everything became depressed we never saw him so were considering he might be gone gone" shikamaru said with his voice a little cracked that surprised me shikamaru never spoke that much and naruto was missing and hasn't been found for 5 years "but enough about that there's this new village called the hidden tree village were going to write a alliance with them so maybe they'll help find naruto as well and your coming with to show you can be trusted again" said shikamaru back to his normal lazy voice.

We nodded and all met at the gate seeing all of rookie 9 we left for the journey it took 5 days to make it when we got there 2 guards greeted us "hello what is it you are here for" one of the guards said "we came from our hokage to talk to yours to have a peace treaty or alliance of some kind" said sakura "ok but some of you will see the hokage and the others will other go to the hotel rooms" said the other guard "sasuke you and your friends go see the hokage we'll follow the other guard to show us our rooms then we'll meet up at the gate" said sai we nodded and separated.

When we got to the office we heard 2 people giggling the guard knocked on the door for a couple of minutes "come in" when we entered I couldn't believe what was in front of me "naruto" I whispered my team looked at me with a surprised look because naruto changing much from what I described him.

He looked at us and his eyes widened and he looked at the ground "what are you doing here" naruto said "we went to the leaf village and we were going to ask for an alliance are you the hokage" suigetsu said then we saw a little girl about 4-5 year...

He looked at us and his eyes widened and he looked at the ground "what are you doing here" naruto said "we went to the leaf village and we were going to ask for an alliance are you the hokage" suigetsu said then we saw a little girl about 4-5 years old

"mama I'm done with target training" said the girl 'm-mama' I thought naruto the looked at her and smiled softly a smile only I have seen "great job naomi how about you go how and shower I'll be there soon ok" said naruto the little girl named nao...

"mama I'm done with target training" said the girl 'm-mama' I thought naruto the looked at her and smiled softly a smile only I have seen "great job naomi how about you go how and shower I'll be there soon ok" said naruto the little girl named naomi nodded and left he the looked back at us this time he looked angry "did she call you mom wh-what's with that" said Karin 'this isn't the right time' I thought "I am her mom your called a mom if you give birth to a child I gave birth to her thanks to the kyuubi so I'm a mama" said naruto we were going to say something but naruto continued "anyways why are you here you returned to the village for what" "I came to get you back so we can be together again" I said in a hopeful voice surprising my teammates because I'm usually cold towards people.

He sneered at us her than put and hand on his hips leaning his head to the side a little "tch why so I can be Mr.uchiha's little toy again" said naruto is a mocking voice "sasuke-kun isn't like that" said Karin why can't she shut up he looked at her dead in the eyes making karin flinch and take a step back "really because I believe his exact words were 'do you really think I loved you I only used you for your body and you were nothing to me but a toy to play with' so tell me how is he not" naruto said my breath hitched my eyes widened replaying the words in my head he must have been more than just heart broken he was broken they all looked at me my team in surprise and ashamed and naruto in anger "please naruto I just needed a way for you to let me go" I said pleading while looking into his now dull eyes "by breaking every hope I had for the village,breaking my soul,my trust,and my right to ever try and find love because that did way more than just 'work' uchiha" naruto said voice starting to crack I thought he was done but he continued "if it wasn't for my daughter I probably would have let myself die she's the reason I'm here right now not the leaf not the people in my village and certainly not you because you have no idea how much I lost along the way" naruto said tears at the edge of his eyes ready to fall "w-well did you forget his whole clan was murdered by his brother his life was probably worse than yours" said Karin she needs to shut up.

He laughed while the tears started coming flowing down his face "really your the only family that I have left besides naomi they all died right in front of me the day I was born and to have that murder seal right inside me and what's worst my whole village abused, neglected, raped, and traumatized me my whole life until I left I had triplets ok naomi wasn't the only there were 2 more they died right in front of my face as well their arms and legs were gone their stomachs were cut open and their organs were missing and guess what naomi was there to witnessing the whole thing and we couldn't do anything because they paralyzed us from behind we had to watch as the only family we had with us was being cut apart" snapped naruto he was crying more and more tears ran down his face but he wasn't the only one crying we were as well "well what about their dad surely he could have done something" said suigetsu "he isn't in the picture he abandoned them I had to raise them by myself" replied naruto.

Shikamaru them all walked into the office seeing us all crying and naruto "you guys are to stay one night and leave the next day as soon as you all wake up now go" said naruto "wait nar-" he cut me off "I SAID GO" we left to scared to say no I was crying more than anyone sakura was right it's gonna take more than just a sorry to get him back.