𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹

Desiree/ Des
Atlanta,Georgia
17 years old

               ♡ VOTE AND COMMENT PLSS ♡︎ ___________________________________

___________________________________

"Who the fuck decides to mow their lawn this early in the morning" I said in my head waking up from the noise

I checked my phone and it was only 10:30. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get up and start my day

Today I was going to hang out with Mani. Shes meeting me at my house first so we can chill and smoke. Then we're going to the mall to get some clothes since school is going to be starting soon.

I still go to the same high school and being kicked out didn't stop being from going. I continued to go to school because I had and have dreams I wanna pursue. The teacher Ms.Love but I call her ma stills works there too and I still talk to her every school day.

This is going to be my first time seeing Mani in about of month because she was on vacation with her family. They went to Florida to visit some of her family that live down there.

I was going to pick up from the airport but she wouldn't let me. She kept saying stuff like  "oh I don't want you to drive this far" and "no it's ok i'll take a uber"

Since her and her family are going separate ways their taking separate rides.

After I was done brushing my teeth I went in my closet and picked out an outfit. I chose to wear a cropped black sweater, some leggings, and my air force 1s

It was one of the type of days where it's not cold nor hot this outfit goes perfect

I layer down my outfit and went to dresser to get a bra and underwear's then when into my bathroom. I stood there for about 5 minutes looking for a song to play and I chose W.A.Y.S by Jhene Aiko.

I hopped in the shower and stood under the water then my mind just started thinking about random shit

My thoughts are always about parents and me wondering how they are living now. I have many many questions for them.  I try not to think about it but it's like i'm still shocked that my parents kicked me out at 14 and didn't give a fuck at all.