𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸

Desiree/Des
Atalanta, Georgia
17 years old

Desiree/DesAtalanta, Georgia 17 years old

ATTENDENCE WHOS HERE?

( y'all did horrible last chapter I feel hurt 😔 )
_______________________________

My birthday is in a 2 weeks now and I honestly don't know what to do. I've been working so money isn't a problem.

I have been distancing my self from Nimani though. The kiss had my mind going crazy so the best solution was to just distance myself from her.

She would usually call or text me and I would just leave her on delivered or read. After sometime she just stopped contacting me.

She's still my bestfriend I just need to get my mind in check. I can't even lie and say I don't miss her cause I do it's just...

I got pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing turning off my music I wasn't even listening to and seen it was just Dream so I answered

"Heyyy Desiree bae"

"Heyyy Dream"

"Did you do last nights homework"

"Yes I did- did you?

"No can you send me the answer plsssss"

"WOWWW you only called me for some damn answers"

"Me? never but can you fr send em"

"Yeah ima send them is that it?"

"Yesss byeee Desireee babyyy" and she hung up

Bitches be so rude gon call me for answers then hang up in my face. I shouldn't even give her the answers and let her triflin ass fail smh.

I pulled into my driveway and seen a random car on the other side. WHO TF? It was a nice car too.

I checked my bag and made sure I had my weapon on me which I did and hopped out my car. The other person must've seen me pull up cause they hopped out too.

I couldn't see them cause their back was turned towards me. So I walked up to my front porch and heard the person following me. I turned around and seen that it was Marie.

bruhhh ion got the time

"Marie what the hell could you possibly want" I said in a annoyed tone