𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾

Desiree/Des
Atlanta,Georgie
17 years old

 ♡︎ VOTE AND COMMENT PLS ♡︎___________________________________

___________________________________

"Des"

"Desiree"

"Bae"

"Baby"

"DESIREE GATTO"

"Huh" I said finally

"You good Des you keep zoning in and out?" She said
worried

"Yeah i'm fine" I said giving her a fake reassuring smile

In all honesty, what Zora said stuck to me but the fact that Marie would tell her my biggest secret hurt me more. I always tried to forget that happened to me and what it caused

Remember when I said I was doing stuff I shouldn't have been doing yeah that's how it led to me being raped. I used to hang around grown men without knowing their true intentions. Where the whole thing happened was at a trap house that had men in and out of it. There was women too but none of them had common sense.
                                  𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹
                               FLASHBACK
                                    omniscient

15-year-old  Desiree was walking to the trap house from the park she would usually sleep at. Nobody she "worked" with knew she was homeless and she wasn't planning on telling them. Her main focus was to save up money for a long time so that she can live somewhere.

Knowing that she was only 15 and she couldn't get a house or anything she was going to stay at a hotel when she got paid. Yeah have to be 18 to rent a hotel but she got someone she knew to get her a fake i'd. Also, she looked way older than she was and had a very mature mindset.

She had heard about this big "Drug dealer" at school and his name was Cae Jaunel but people just called him CJ. CJ was in his late 20's and always looked put together. A few days later she had bumped into him and asked if she can do he does. At first he didn't want to let her in because the game is dangerous but something changed his mind.

10 minutes later Desiree finally made it to the house and as always there was a group of men on the stairs just watching people walk by. They all knew her by now because of how many time she goes to the trap house. They didn't know her story but they feel as she's doing this for a reason.

"Aye wassup Killo what are you doing here" One of the men said to her

Killo was something they always called her. She didn't know why they called her that but she liked the name so she didn't care.

"Im here to speak to CJ"

After that she proceeded to go in the house and look for CJ. Usually he's in his office so that where she went first. She knocked on the door and waited until he answered.

"Come in" Cj said

She walked in and sat on the couch that he had in there

"Hey Cae is there anything you need for me to do today?" She asked him

"What I tell you about saying my government" He mugged her

She laughed " My bad but is there anything you need me to do?" She asked again

"The cops are out heavy so nah not today" He said

"Ightt well can I go sleep in one of the rooms"

"Yeah that's fine just let me know when you leave"

"Ight"

The trap house looked bad on the outside but was actually good on the inside. There was plenty of rooms. Most of them had drugs or guns in them but some just had beds. They weren't for sex it was for who was there day and night.

She walked out and went to find a room not knowing that one of the men there was watching her. She found a room that was pretty clean and decent. She took her shoes and decided to go to sleep.

20 minutes later something had woke her up. She felt the bed dip then when she looked up she seen a man just watching her.

"What are you doing" She told the man trying to get up but he held her down

"We're going to do something but it's only going to be our secret" He told her

By now she knew what he meant and she kept on trying to get up but again he was hiding her down. She started crying because she couldn't do nothing he was 200 pounds and she was only 120.

"Let me go" She yelled

He slapped her across her face and told her to shut up. With one hand he pinned both of her hands on top of her hand and with the other hand he proceeded to take her pants off. She started wildly kicking him but that only made him punch her.

"If you would stop kicking it would only make it easier" He told her

Did she stop no but eventually she did because he started punching her again. Mind you he still had her other hands pinned so he's punching her with one hand. She was hurting from the punch and the only thing she could really do was cry.

He had already off his pants and boxers before he went on the bed so the only thing he had to do was take off her underwear. He tapped his dick on her entrance before slamming his dick into. She felt like she wasn't in control of her body anymore.

"Mhmmm your so tight" The man moaned 

He kept thrusting in and out of her with one hand circling her clit. Desiree felt Disgusting. The man kept going deeper and harder.  By now she was bleeding badly and still crying. She felt like she was about to go unconscious.

"Fuck" He moaned before he pulled out and nutted on her stomach. She couldn't do anything she couldn't move nothing.

"Tell your parents I said you're welcome"

That was the last thing she heard before she went unconscious
    ________________________________

                               Apple or Android

Sorry for not updating I didn't wanna write this chapter but I had too

Thank you guysssss for 5k readssssss!!
byeeee stinks- F.J.P