16.

Author's POV

"Zaan, please listen to me", Noor pleads after recovering from the push.

He turns away from her, "What more is left to listen Noor?"

"Zaan, I am sorry. For shouting at you that day when we came back from the bar. In fact, I am ashamed of myself for what I did there. I shouldn't have gone to that bar in the first place. But what could I do? I went berserk when I saw you with some girl in that cafe. I thought you never stopped cheating on me. Please forgive me!"

All he can think of is the fact that she doesn't like him back and loves that bastard Rizwaan. He doesn't respond. How can he when she is apologising for something he has already gotten over and isn't telling him what he wants to hear. What he wants to hear from her is that she belongs to him, she loves him and nobody else.

But that's not happening anytime soon, is it? He just keeps staring at the rain through the open window of the Hut.

"Zaan, are you listening to me. Look, I am really sorry for all that misbehaviour. I shouldn't have been so cruel towards you after that bar night. I was not in my senses and was panicking. I was so angry at myself to have forgotten my morals that I even blamed you for it when it was solely my fault. Rizwaan made me understand that the entire blame-.... "

The moment he heard that bastard's name from her mouth, he lost his cool. Rage he hasn't known before overtook him and his body shook in fury. He strode towards her in quick steps, pinning her on the cot. She gasped at the sudden movement, Izaan held her both hands above her head with one and completely pressed his body to her. Their breathe coming in pants as if they have run a marathon. Their wet clothes exposing more than they bargained for.

" Why the fuck do you keep taking that asshole's name? Don't ever talk about that son of a bitch before me", he let's out with a venomous tone. The anger and hatred for Rizwaan in his eyes knocked the breath out of her. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, why does he hate Riz so much? Do they have a previous rivalry?

She looks up into his eyes, displaying all the desire and longing she has for him. She can ask about this rivalry later. Right now she needs to mend their relation. Her breathing rate increases, he was aware of her heaving chest. He looked into her eyes, seeing the desire she has for him. His own orbs becoming dark. They became too aware of their pressed bodies, reacting to each other. Her kurta has become translucent owing to the rain, giving him a good view of her lacey bra. His pants tighten at the sight, her figure coaxing him to break all barriers.

She wriggles under him, trying to free her hands from his grip which only adds to his misery. He groans at the stimulation and she stops, her eyes widening in realisation. He releases his grip from her hands, trying to get up from the cot and get away from her clutches. Before he can completely get up, her soft hands wrap around his neck. He freezes in his spot, not expecting this from her.

Her fingers skim the length of his hair, pulling them slightly at the nape of his neck. He looks up into her eyes, both pairs showing their own weaknesses. An exchange like nothing before took place between them, promising something to each other that they are both yet to decipher. Their bodies recognizing the other as their soul mate. All sense of resistance that Izaan was practicing so far flew out the window when she placed a small kiss exactly above his heart. That moment when his heartbeat sped like a race car with just a peck of her was when he realised that his heart will always be her slave no matter how badly she butchers it.

His hand unconsciously goes to her waist, his fingers grazing the skin there at a torturously slow pace, her breathing hitches and their eyes continue to be locked up in each other. They haven't broken the stare off from each other's faces. She cups his cheek, her thumb tracing every inch of the skin there as if holding a delicate showpiece in hand. He bends towards the warmth of her hand, his eyes closing to relish the feeling of her touch.

It feels as though he is being touched for the first time, inspite of having sex countless times. Maybe it's the way she is touching him, as if he is her entire world. His racing heart proof enough of the fact that no woman has ever affected him as much she does. He feels like a greedy wolf, wishing to chain her with himself for eternity just so he could feel her soft hands skimming through his face.

His eyes open and she almost gasps at the amount of desire coursing through them. There is no lust there, she can feel it in her bones the intensity of emotions his body language is exhibiting, it can definitely not be lust. Her heart flutters at the possibility of him falling in love with her. She pulls his face closer towards her leaving an inch of gap between them, their heavy breaths mingling, the loud patter of the rain long forgotten. His hands go deeper into her kurta, running along the smooth, silky skin of her stomach, tracing the outline of her ribs beneath him.

"Zaan!", she moans and that's it. His lips descend upon hers so fast she couldn't grasp what happened but the soft pressure on her lips shut down all her thoughts. Magical. One word to describe everything that both are experiencing. His lips moving around hers, he slightly bites her lower lip to gain access into her mouth and she doesn't protest. He tastes every nook and corner of her mouth regretting not having done this months ago. She tastes divine to him, even though she is the first person he is kissing on the lips because he has never done that to his previous partners, he can tell she is the best out there.

A liplock has always been too intimate to him  for a quick fuck so he never agreed to it even if girls tried kissing him. Now he is realising, he did the best thing for a first is always special. And if it's with your beloved, it takes you to the heights of ecstasy. This kiss is not like the one back in the bathroom. This is more passionate fueled by overflowing emotions, more intimate owing to their positions and more memorable because of the realisation about the depth of love for each other.

He slowly breaks apart from her mouth, continuing to leave wet kisses across her jaw, then her slender neck that is his weakness. Her one  hand tracing his front beneath the shirt and the other trying to unbutton it. She heaves a sigh of relief once she succeeds, pulling it out of his shoulders all the while her eyes taking him in hungrily. By the time she has removed his shirt, he is biting her shoulder leaving a hickey, marking his territory.

He again kisses her at the junction of her neck and shoulder and she moans louder, his name on her mouth acting as his boost of energy. He will be needing a lot more of it for the task at hand.

"Zaan, make me yours!" Her words were not above a whisper but he heard it all too well knowing they are going to give him sleepless nights for years.

With that, he makes her his by all means. Joining their bodies in the most intimate way possible, bringing her to the heights of ecstasy where all she could think of was him and him alone, not like she thought of anything else before, just for the record. Thoroughly satisfied with each other, they fall asleep in each other's embrace ignoring the rain outside and the storm ahead. For they complete each other in ways oblivious to the other and are yet to learn that they can't function in the other's absence.

For they are nothing but the students of life, failing and learning the principles that govern the mechanism of living.