𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 + 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

Lillie Crawford originally lived in California, renting an apartment with her boyfriend Logan. Her parents lived near by in your childhood home.

She always had a good relationship with her parents, never having any major fights or arguments.

However her relationship with Logan was the complete opposite. Always fighting over little things then acting like nothing happened the next day.

When Lillie and Logan first started dating he treated her like a queen, always complimenting her and wanting to spend time together.
But now that they're five months into their complicated relationship, she has realised who he really is; distant, untrustworthy and somewhat abusive, but for some reason she still stays.

Her co-stars (aka her bestfriends) are over the way he treats her and want Lillie to do better. And by better they mean their blonde bestfriend.

Lillie was already good friends with Madelyn which meant that she had met Chase before, and she had heard about the others before she was casted in the tv show Outer Banks.

Her Character; April Carter was introduced midway through season one as JJ's love interest.
April has just moved back to Outer Banks after her parents forced her to live with them in LA. When she returns, once again she gets along with the pogues, but lately her and JJ have started to progress a little past the 'just friends' stage.

Before she was casted as a part of Outer Banks she had been featured in a few other well known movies and tv shows, such as Spiderman Homecoming, Riverdale, The Kissing Booth and many more.

She gained a lot of followers and fans after her appearance in the movies and shows listed above. She likes keeping her 12.4 Million Instagram followers up to date with her life by posting regularly. 

She became friends with a few of the cast members from different projects as she carried on with her courier, keeping in touch with a few of the actors that she became close with onset. The main ones featuring in her current film project; Outer Banks.

She found the Outer Banks cast her favourite to work with. They were all so friendly and fun to be around. Of course she became close with them all reasonably quickly since she would see them almost everyday, and they were all around a similar age group.

One of the main reason's I chose Lilah Pate to be Lillie Crawford is because it would be easy to find photos with her and the cast for their social media posts :)

¤¤¤

> 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 <

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨 𝖢𝖺𝗇 • 𝖲𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯❞

𝖮𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝗌 • 𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖤𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴❞

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌 • 𝖪𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗀𝖾

❝𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳❞

𝖨 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 • 𝖫𝖺𝗎𝗏

❝𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘺
𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖮𝖿 𝖬𝖾 • 𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽

❝𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴❞

𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 • 𝖭𝖾-𝖸𝗈

❝𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧❞

𝖳𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 • 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌

❝𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯❞

𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 • 𝖲𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖦𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗓

𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝗆𝖾

¤¤¤

I've never done a playlist before so I hope it's okay! :)

I hope you all enjoy this fic because I'm super excited about it!

Word count: 614