𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"As adorable as you two are, we need to leave in fifteen minutes."

Both Rudy and I tiredly looked in the direction of the voice to see Maddie already dressed up, standing in the doorway with a smirk plastered across her face.

"You couldn't have told us earlier?" I groaned and rolled out of Rudy's arms

"Y'all were too cute though!" She replied with an excited smile.

We both let out an exhausted sigh before Rudy started to slowly sit up. We were both feeling tired since both of us were nearly asleep in each others arms.

"I'll see you in a few!" Rudy said with a small smile before walking past Maddie, and out of my bedroom.

"You look like a marshmallow!" I joked, referring to the white puffy jacket that Madelyn was wearing.

She let out a small giggle before leaning on the doorframe, still looking in my direction.
"So what're you gonna wear?"

"I dunno. I haven't thought about it yet." I replied plainly before slowly sliding out of bed so that I could search for an outfit in my draws.

"For fuck sake! I'll help you." She insisted, stepping into my room and closing the door behind her.

Both of us worked together to find and outfit for me to wear to the cast dinner tonight.
In the end we decided on some black jeans, a baby blue top and a leather jacket.
She also helped me straighten my hair while I applied some light makeup so that I at least looked like I had actually tried to look nice.

Once I was completely ready, we met everyone else back in the livingroom before heading out to the cars so that we could actually get to the restaurant that Jonas had booked.
Thankfully we weren't going to be too late. Just a couple of minutes.

¤¤¤

@lilliecrawford

Tagged • madelyncline

Liked by rudeth, zendaya
and 2,952,174 others

lilliecrawford My marshmallow

View comments...

drewstarkey Can y'all stop taking pics or we're gonna be late 🙄
>madelyncline Fashionably late 😌
>lilliecrawford Agreed
>drewstarkey Late to an expensive dinner 😒
>user63731 I mean as long as the pics turned out good-

zendaya My babies looking fineee 😍
>lilliecrawford Miss you ❤
>user00483 THIS TRIO

hichasestokes We can simp over this together @rudeth
>rudeth My girl looking stunning as always ❤
>lilliecrawford You're not too bad yourself ;)
>hichasestokes I have regrets telling him about this now