𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

¤¤¤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

¤¤¤

Today seemed to drag on, but that was probably because I had lost all my motivation to do anything this morning when Logan decided to show up.

Everyone was so surprised at how calm I acted towards him. I mean for some people that wouldn't be classified as calm, but everyone knew how much worse it could have been.

Thankfully right now I was on my way back to our apartment since we had finished all of our scenes for today. As usual Drew and Rudy were in my car on the way back.
But this time Drew let Rudy sit in the front, because of the events that carried out this morning he thought that I would like the comfort of my boyfriend.
I thought that was really nice of him so I told him that be can sit in the passenger seat next time.

When we arrived back at the apartment my senses were instantly flooded with the smell of delicious food.
Tom and Zendaya were in the kitchen being amazing humans, making dinner for us all.

"Y'all are amazing!" I said to them both once I had actually stepped into the room and realised what they were doing.

"It's the least we could do!" Tom said with a genuine smile.

"How was your day?" Zendaya asked.
Was she prepared for what I was about to inform her? Probably not!

"Don't even get me started on my day." I groaned and ran my fingers through my messy blonde hair.

"Oh shit what happened?" She asked, leaning over the countertop so that I now had her undivided attention.

I let out a sigh trying to calm myself down, but I was already pissed off so there was no way I was going to be calm.
"Logan fucking showed up on set wanting to talk."

"What the hell!? I thought he flew home!" She exclaimed, clearly as agitated as I was.

"That's what we all thought!" Chase added from behind me before flopping down onto the sofa dramatically.

"Did you talk to him?"

"No, I told him that if he won't leave I'll have him escorted out by security." I explained, causing Tom to spin around with a proud smile.

"Hell yeah Lils!" He yelled, holding up his hand over the counter for a high five.

"Yes girl!" Zendaya said with a huge smile on her face, clearly also proud of the way I handled the situation.
"He needs to realise that you don't want to talk to him!"

"Tell me about it!"

"I'm a little disappointed to see that Rudy's knuckles aren't bruised though." Zendaya joked as Rudy walked over to us and leant on the counter next to me.

"I was thinking about it." Rudy chuckled and ran his fingers through his perfect blonde hair, before shooting me an amused grin.

Both Zendaya and Tom let out a small laugh, already knowing that he would have started a fight if that's what it came to.