𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

"Yeah, like she even gave us tea and had the guts to try and fight Ken-chin!" Mikey blabbed on about the girl he saw yesterday to Emma and funny, Draken was beside him

"Yeah, like she even gave us tea and had the guts to try and fight Ken-chin!" Mikey blabbed on about the girl he saw yesterday to Emma and funny, Draken was beside him. A vein forming on his head from the last bit.

"She sounds lovely actually. Strong women are the best type of women." Emma smiled, lacing her hands together. "Really? Should we then ask her to join Toman?" Mikey thought out loud. "You said she called your friend Lord and his friend Lady, right?" Emma questioned. "Pretty weird thing for a teenager to say, but yes she does."

"Then, sorry to break it to you but she definitely reject that offer unless her friend says so." Emma puckered her lips. "Ehh? Why?" Mikey questioned, stopping his chewing. "Well, for starters Lady and Lord sound like she's attending to a future Queen or King and the way you said she was protecting the two she on command with an order set by said Lady or Lord." Emma placed down the fork she had in her hand, observing the people enjoying their day.

"That's no fair!" Mikey started whining, throwing his head back on the chair. "Mikey, behave yourself." Draken landed a small somewhat gentle slap towards the back of the boy's head. "Oww!"

"Well, Young Master, what dessert do you want later?" The trio heard from the sidewalk. "Oh, cake!" The little boy said adding a little jump to his step. "Cake again? It's not like I don't like your cake (Name)-chan! It's that my favorites are the macarons you made last night!" Hinata said, looking at her brother.

"That's her!" Mikey pointed towards the girl holding the little boy's hand, helping him cross the street, but received a slap to his hand. "Don't point at people!" Emma's eyebrows furrowed in disappointment. "I thought you knew better, Mikey."

"Cake!"

"Macarons!"

"Cake!"

"Macarons!"

"I'll make both and the extra can go to Lord Takemichi." You looked over at the girl who looked away. "That's a good thing (Name)-chan."

"Hey, there's a weird guy waving over at us." Naoto said, slightly pulling your arm down. "Oh, Lord Takemichi's friend? Is that him?" You gave a small wave back, Hinata doing the same thing a little bit embarrassed from what happened yesterday.

"Hey, (Name)-chin! Takemichi's friend!"

"Oh, we can cross now, come on (Name)-chan." Naoto softly dragged you, Emma following behind seeing her little brother enjoy himself with her new best friend.

"Emma, Ken-chin, I think she might like me." He earned a slap to the head by the Draken. "That's not how it works, Mikey!" Emma said, sighing.

━━━━━━

TAKEMICHI & NAOTO : PRESENT

━━━━━━

"Oh, (Name)?" Naoto softly looked over the boy. "She's not a threat I promise on my life. She could only stay for a year before she left and when it did happen, me nor Emma ever saw her."

"Oh, so you were close?" Takemichi asked, "Yeah, my whole family thought of her as their new child. Hina even tried to conーnevermind."

Takemichi raised a brow. Was he hearing Naoto, right? No the boy must definitely be tripping because what in time travel is that?

"Did I hear that right? Hina tried toー"

"Oh, yeah back to what I was saying," Naoto started trying to deflect Takemichi's comment. "Don't ignore me!"

━━━━━━

TACHIBANA HOUSEHOLD

━━━━━━

"Add flour and gently mix." You instructed Naoto, softly guiding his small hands with the balloon whisk. "I'm a big kid, (Name)! Let me do it!" Naoto whined, "Sure, go ahead, Young Master."

"Naoto, be nice to (Name)-chan!" Hinata reprimanded her brother, not before cleaning off the macaron filling. "It's quite alright, back home I deal with much more, Young Master go ahead." Yeah, the Avatar of Greed, he's something else. Naoto nodded and started whisking; not so gently.

Knock! Knock!

"Lady Hinata, I'll get it." You walked out the kitchen and towards the door. You opened and, "Hey, HiーEh..? (Name)-san!?" The blond, Takemichi said, with his nostrils flared up. "Lord Takemichi, good afternoon. Come in, I'll be back with Lady Hinata in a moment."

Takemichi timidly entered the apartment. He still couldn't get used to the whole 'Lord Takemichi' not from another prettーMOVING ON.

"Ah, Takemichi-kun! I didn't think you were going to drop by this early!" Hina came from the kitchen taking off her apron, handing it over to you who stood beside her with tea and some cookies. "Take your time. I'll be with the Young Master." You placed the cups on the table. "Right, thank you, (Name)-chan!"

"(Name), I think I did something!" Naoto screamed from the kitchen. Pretty nervously too, "I'll be going then."

Takemichi placed his cup on the coordinating plate. "S-She lives here?" Why was Takemichi's hand shaking. "Yes! Yes, she does." A little too excited, babe.

"Oh,"

"Your D.D.D. is ringing (Name)! Can I answer it?" Naoto's scream was heard from the kitchen. "Someone named The Great Mammon is calling." Naoto said in a bored tone.

"Don't ya' disrespect my name like that you lowlife humー"

"Mammon,"

"Gah'! (Name)!"

Yeah, Takemichi had nothing to worry about, Naoto was right.

"Hina even tried to connevermind."

Well, maybe one thing. He looked over at his crush who seemed embarrassed about how she almost let the whole world know she was living in her apartment.

No way he could loose to cinnamon girl, right? Right?

━━━━━━