𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐄𝐍

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

「 DEVILDOM : DIAVOLO'S CASTLE 」

DEVILDOM : DIAVOLO'S CASTLE

━━━━━━

"And now Satan. Who am I supposed to cheat off in the next tesーI mean help me study!?" Mammon wailed out, keeping an eye out for any incoming attacks from his older brother.

"I don't know about you guys but this remiime of the anime : When the detective princess thought she solved her mystery but it turns out that sheー" Leviathan was interrupted from his long ass anime tittles by Lucifer. "Not another word."

"It feels weird from having Satan disappointing Lucifer in everyway possible." Asmodeus shook his head, "The Anti-Lucifer isn't complete without him." Belphegor added.

"I don't know if this could be a good idea but I do request for one of us to be sent up to the human world. Tokyo, Japan to be exact." Solomon inputted, hand under his chin. "I just have a nagging feeling that they're useful for more than just a simple summon." Simeon nodded, "I agree, but if we do send someone who would it be?" He asked, looking at the high and mighty Diavolo. "I see. Solomon." Diavolo looked over at the white haired human.

"You could blend in more, more like you know what you're doing." Diavolo said, "But this is entirely up to you." Solomon felt the pressure from all the others even Luke who hadn't gotten the motivation to bake anything in the past few weeks, it was intense. Plus he could also use this to his advantage.

"I.."

━━━━━━

"This is like amazing!" Takemichi hollered out, holding his bowl. "Right!" Hinata agreed, "I'm so glad I got invited!" Yamagishi spoke with crocodile tears in his eyes. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. I made a more than enough for seconds, so please eat as much as you want." You smiled, "Takuya, do you want me to refill your beverage?" You asked the timid blond, "Yes, (Name)-san." You took his glass and refilled it.

"Napkins for Suzuki and Yamagishi. More cake for Young Master Naoto and Lady Hinata and Sendo seem to be in good shape." You mumbled to yourself before going to the kitchen. "I'll be the official leader of the 'Mistress (Name) Club'!" Yamagishi slammed his spoon on the table. "I'll be the vice leader!" Suzuki added with frosting all over his mouth. "You guys do know she's like in the same room different area." Akkun looked at the two and the girl who came back with a paper towel in hand and a slice of cake for Naoto.

"Here, Young Master Naoto, Yamagishi, Suzuki, some napkins. Anybody else need anything?" You looked around the group only to find Naoto patting the empty chair beside him. "Come eat beside me!" He sent a smile your way. "Yeah, (Name)-chan come eat all this delicious food you made. It would be a waste if you don't even try it yourself." Hinata spoke encouraging her younger brother's statement.

"Sure, but do say something if you have need of my assistance." You end back to the kitchen to grab some of the soup (a Demon and human favorite) you had made and some of the side dishes you had made and a slice of cake. You walked back and sat down. "Thank you for your hard work (Name)-san." Akkun said, taking a spoonful of cake. "It's no problem. It's like a routine at this point." You smiled.

"No way!? You call this a 'routine'!?" Yamagishi spoke with shock evident on his face. "Where I'm from this is easy. So do not worry about me and worry about yourself." You smiled, taking a sip from your drink. "I can I tell them the story about the chandelier and the scummy Mammon?" Naoto excitedly asked, you nodded.

"(Name)'s like an assistant principal sort of student, so she's like important. And since she takes her responsibilities seriously she went to unlock the school when she heard this noise from the third floor," Naoto aced his spoon in his mouth, swallowing the cake. The other deadpanned while you smiled. "And she went to check it out since she's not afraid of the great Lucifer; that means she's like not scared of anything!" He clarified, "And so she went to investigate and guess what she found once she looked up?"

"A bird..?" Suzuki guessed. "Nope!"

"A bat?" Yamagishi also tried to guess. "No!"

"A cat?" Takemitchi took his shot.

"Nope, nope, no!" Naoto took another bite of his cake. He licked the spoon and placed back on his plate.

"It was that scummy second born, Mammon! He was tangled up there, upside! Legs up, arms down! He was all like 'help me, help me! LuCiFeR tIeD mE uP hErE! And all of that but we all know Lucifer did it because he kept making deals with the witches, might as well tie him up there and leave him to rot, the end!"

Naoto looked at the crowd waiting for the claps. "How..wonderful, Naoto." Hinata gave you a concerned smile. "Good job, Young Master." You clapped, "Thank you!"

"Such detail!" Yamagishi and Suzuki clapped inflating Naoto's ego.

Maybe cutting off your Devildom experiences out of Naoto's ears would be the best.

━━━━━━

"After the festival that's when you need to start keeping on eye out for Baji-san. Actually I think it'll be better for Chifuyu-san to just leave Baji behind for awhile. No interactions, nothing." You said over your D.D.D. Satan who was on the other line furrowed his brows.

"What exactly happens? What do I need to prevent?" He asked.

"Baji-san will get recruited by the enemy gang Valhalla and to show his 'loyalty' to them he performs a brute display of battery towards Chifuyu-san all because of his friend that defend him in court, Kazutora." Satan looked at the stairs leading up to Baji's room.

"I trust you." He spoke, he just couldn't believe it. No way Baji would do something like that and court? What did he do? He does trust you, that's a given. You can see the future and past events like it's nothing but Baji, he's very dumb, yes but he's caring no way he would just abandoned Chifuyu like he was nothing.

"Could I replace myself with Chifuyu?" His voice sounded worried. "I don't know. Hanma would have intel on this, you're not a member a Toman and if you were, you wouldn't have been one that they would want. You wouldn't have been in Toman but for two to three weeks. Maybe a spell but that's not my specialty."

"Neither is it mine." Satan sighed.

"It is mine! I could help!" Satan jumped at the new voice.

"Hello, Solomon."

━━━━━━