𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

"T-Thank you very much, (Name)!" Hinata stuttered seeing the fuzzy peach colored cardigan with little pink and grey hearts

"T-Thank you very much, (Name)!" Hinata stuttered seeing the fuzzy peach colored cardigan with little pink and grey hearts. "I'm glad you like it. Since fall is approaching I made something warm for you to wear and feel warm and pretty." You smiled as she buttoned up the three buttons. "P-pretty!?" Her cheeks tinted a red color as she fixated her eyes on the buttons which seemed very interesting in this said moment.

"Yes, pretty. A pretty girl with a pretty cardigan." You looked down at Naoto who had his head on your shoulder. "Don't think I forgot about you." You magically pulled out a box from Diavolo knows where and handed it to him. "Really!?" He opened the box pulling out a small pink sheep crotchet plush and his sun decorated cardigan. "Thank you, (Name)!"

"The weather is dropping, so it's time to start taking care of yourself." You stood up picking up the ribbon Naoto tossed aside, slowing rolling it in your hands. "Although today it'll rain. So do bring an umbrella, Lady Hinata." You reminded the girl who nodded. "Although pretty flowers need rain to blossom." You sent her a smile as she puffed up in smoke. "Young Master, do pass the empty box." Naoto who was playing with the little sheep gave you the box.

"(Name).." Hinata looked up at you her face red, eyes wanting to look away from your own but stay put. "Yes, Lady Hinata?" She conjoined her pointer fingers together. "Could you call me Hina? It's fine if you don't want to! As you're used to using Lord, Lady and Young Master!" The girl kept shaking her head as if she was trying to deny herself from something. "It feels wrong for us to call you (Name) w-while you c-call us Lady and Young Master!" You smiled at the girl.

"Yes, Lady Hina." She stopped and looked at you her blush extending all to her face. "T-That's fine too!"

"Hina's blushing!" Naoto teased, "Naoto!" You laughed, "Do start getting ready Lady Hina. Lord Takemitchi will be awaiting your presence soon."

━━━━━━

"Lady Emma will be arriving soon." You mumbled to yourself as not wanting to wake up Naoto who was put to bed and Hina was with Takemichi. "Hanma Shuji, Peh-yan." You sat down crossing your leg over the other. Humans sure are very unique creatures. Right now I'm Devildom you would probably watch over Lord Diavolo, organize your tea leaves, help Luke bake or help out the brothers with their shenanigans.

Knock!

A gentle knock was heard from outside the door. You stood up dusting off your RAD Uniform. You see you were going to wear a Yukata but with the whole saving Draken, imagine having to clean a whole Yukata, you'd rather save that for future events.

"Welcome, Lady Emma, Mikey-san, Draken-san." You greeted the three who were waiting. "Do come in, but do be quiet Young Master Naoto is sleeping." You moved to the side to let the the in. "You live with Hina?" Emma asked you, you nodded. "I was going to stay at a hotel but something happened with Mrs. Tachibana to which she asked me to stay here with them. I usually do the cooking and cleaning around here." You closed the door guiding them to the living room.

"Oh, that's nice." Draken looked at you, but he seemed more tense. "It is. Anyways, Lady Emma I tried to follow the design as you had instructed do tell me if something is not to your liking, I'll make sure to fix it right away." You showed the girl as she began touching the fabric. "(Name), this is amazing." Emma looked at you with soft eyes to which the two boys in the room noticed. "I'm glad you think so. Do head to the left, the bathroom is there and take as long as you want we still have time." You extended your arm to show the hallway as she thanked you.

"(Name)-chin," Mikey started, looking at you. "Do you have any more cookies." He asked although it was more of a statement and he looked serious as well. "Mikey!" Draken looked at his commander as you laughed. "Cookies and cake. Would you like one or both, Draken-san would you want some too? There is also tea I made not so long ago." You looked at the waiting for their response.

"Both please!" Mikey said with a smile as Draken looked at you, "If it isn't trouble." You nodded. "Not at all come this way."

━━━━━━

"I'll go check on Lady Emma." You finished poring the tea in Draken's cup. "Right." You left the two as Mikey was stuffing his face. Poor Naoto was saving the food too 😔👊. "That was too good. Bring out theー" Mikey was interrupted by Draken. "Chew with your mouth closed." Draken looked down at his reflection. "Ken-chin, what's gotten you in such a foul mood?"

"Just tired." He sighed, "Lady Emma, you look amazing, no need to be shy." Your voice was heard. "Sure ken-chin." Mikey jumped off his chair going over to the living room as Draken stared at the ground.

━━━━━━

"Yeah, take care of my sister." Mikey waved getting on his motorbike and driving off. "Draken-san, did you bring an umbrella?" You asked, as he looked at you and Emma linking arms with each other. "No, I don't think it's going to rain today." He mumbled. Why did he seems so down?

"Well, we're going to head over to the festival and meet up with Lady Hina." You spoke as both Emma and Draken turned to face you. "Hina..?" Emma mumbled. "Yes, Lady Hina requested a change in name and I as her Master have to obey those rules." Draken swallowed he didn't like that one bit. Neither the feeling inside his chest.

"That's sweet." Emma smiled, leaning her head on your shoulder. You smelled really good. "We should get going. Draken-san, are you going to join us?" You asked as Emma's eyes widened she really wanted him to say no. How selfish.

"You guys go ahead. I'll join later." Draken walked away letting the two of you wonder. "I don't know what gotten into him recently. He seems so out of it." Emma sighed, "We'll figure it out later, Lady Emma just enjoy yourself for tonight." She nodded, "Right. Do you want something to eat?" She asked, "Sure, go ahead. What would you like?" She straightened her posture as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm supposed to be asking that, not you!"

"My apologies, lead the way."

━━━━━━

"What exactly are you?" The tall blond asked seeing the little creature jump around. It's yellow curved horns and it's sharp teeth being more noticeable than it's yellow ombre eyes. "Number two, number two!"

Draken furrowed his brows, "What does that mean?"

"Number two, number two!" It mocked back as Draken's face grew an irk.

━━━━━━