Part 20- The Flight ✈️

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The next morning everyone quickly had breakfast and with their families' went to the airport. 

The airport was very busy, after checking in the luggage and clearing security checks they all boarded the plane

The airport was very busy, after checking in the luggage and clearing security checks they all boarded the plane. Ahaan had made sure that his seat was next to Ishqi, he could not continuously see her with Rahul for the next six hours. 

Ahaan and Ishqi had bought seats for the elders right at the starting so it'd be easier for them to disembark from the plane, when the youngsters had make sure all their parent's/grandparents were comfortably seated they went to their respective seats as well. 

Ishqi reached where her seat was, what she wasn't aware of was that she'd be sitting with Ahaan for the entire plane ride. He stood behind her- She opened the top compartment and was about to lift her hand-carry when he immediately clutched her luggage and put in the top compartments with his. 

"AVM?" she said- "Aapki seat?" 

"Mil toh gayi" he responded- "Aisle yah window?" he asked her-

Ishqi: Gi? 

Ahaan: Arrey, matlab tumhe window seat chahiye yah aisle seat??

Ishqi: A-Aap y-yahan baithe ge? she hesitantly asked him- "Y-Yeh toh meri seat hai.." she said hoping the other seat wouldn't be his. 

Ahaan: Ishqi, two seats hai na, ek tumhari aur ek meri...

"Excuse me- hurry up please"  they heard from behind them- "window seat" Ishqi replied to Ahaan as she quickly scooted over and sat down while he sat beside her. 

Ishqi facepalmed herself as she faced away from Ahaan & looked out the window, "why god!! aap mere saath aisa kyun kar rahe ho!!" but deep down she was kinda happy Ahaan was sitting next to her. 

Soon there was an announcement on the speakers, "Good Afternoon passengers, please fasten your seatbelts as we're almost ready for take-off". Ishqi & Ahaan buckled up their seatbelts, as the plane started moving Ishqi unknowingly held Ahaan's held, he gazed at her and just let her be.  

A few minutes after the plane took off he tightly held her hand back when she realized it and looked to him, "oh uh s-sorry" she said as she tried to take her hand away but he didn't let it go, he squeezed it tightly and put it close to his chest. "A-AVM yeh aap k-kya kar rahe hain?!"