𝟬𝟯𝟳. kang soojin's downfall.

— ❝ ( chapter thirty-seven, kang soojin's downfall. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

AN ANGEL'S FALL FROM GRACE IS NEVER PRETTY, tears are shed, pain is all around, and lastly, grief is shared

AN ANGEL'S FALL FROM GRACE IS NEVER PRETTY, tears are shed, pain is all around, and lastly, grief is shared. This time, the angel was Kang Soojin -- kind, smart, pretty, and perfect. But she was a wolf in sheep's clothing, a fox among bunnies. And the person who gave her the light nudge off the heavens was a fellow angel, Jang Moonyoung. Just as pretty, smart, kind, and just as perfect. Moonyoung had finally worked up the balls to press post, and by the next morning, the entire school knew what a lying scheming bitch Kang Soojin really was. Karma is a bitch, and so was Jang Moonyoung.

Walking down the hall, all eyes were on Soojin. Even when she entered, everyone stared and whispered at her. "Jukyung, have you seen the school community?" Sihyun asked, "School Community?" Jukyung repeated as she quickly pulled out her phone to check, and Soojin did too.

Soojin felt tears stinging her eyes as the entire class stared at her in disbelief. Other students sent her rude remarks as karma was finally catching up to her. She ran out of class and Jukyung followed her. Moonyoung seemed more upset as she frowned and leaned her head into her palm. "Did you do it?" Suho asked, "Don't ask me when you know the answer," Moonyoung murmured back as she rested her head into her arms on the table and slept.

Kang Soojin was never such a stone cold bitch, she was actually a great friend. But competitiveness and the need to be superior had been her fatal flaw. She had lost all her friends because of a boy. Kang Soojin, had destroyed herself. and she had disappeared off the face of the earth.

Growing up, Soojin never had to worry about school, she was the top student, and her life was perfect, her parents were doting and loving, her friends were nice and she had the perfect life. All went down when she went to middle school. She was now in the same school as two child genius's Jang Moonyoung and Lee Suho, who she never seemed to be able to measure up to.

Moonyoung was a great friend, maybe even more than that. They spent every second together, they were attached by the hip. They did everything together, they were there when they each had their first crushes, Moonyoung was there for her first math contest. (which she placed second to).

She was there to help Moonyoung choose her first pet, ( a hamster which was called, Ham-jji ), Moonyoung was there when Soojin won her first ever math competition, (Suho wasn't competeing), they were roomates for their first school trip, they were the first person who they had a sleepover with. they even had their first kiss together.

oh, must've slipped the authors mind. Yes, they had their first kiss together.

It was a sleepover, and the girls had confessed that they felt something for one another. And it happened. It was the first time they had felt fireworks in her stomach, and butterflies. But Soojin had pulled away, saying that it was wrong and that Moonyoung was nothing but a bad influence.

they stopped hanging out, and they stopped liking each other. But something had clicked for Soojin, she liked girls, and she hated herself for it. What was wrong with her? She was sick, but if she ever told her father, her life was going to be done. gone. And so, she surpressed her feelngs, she had tried to find her cure, and it was Suho.

Suho had made her feel normal again. She felt like she was cured from this sickness, or whatever was going on, but she was wrong. Sitting alone in her room, she had realised that, she never liked Suho, she liked the idea of him. She liked the idea of him and her together, like a normal, happy couple.

But that was the thing, Soojin was not ordinary. she was an extrodinary person. She wasn't meant to be like the others, she was meant to be different. And now, she wasn't going to hide the fact that she was a lesbian. she was going to embrace it, proudly.

Maybe, her downfall is going to lead to a very wonderfull thing.