𝟬𝟰𝟲. soju with the boys.

— ❝ ( chapter forty-six, soju with the boys.) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

JANG MOONYOUNG, shortly after arriving back in korea first met up with Seojun who had agreed to meet up at a bar

JANG MOONYOUNG, shortly after arriving back in korea first met up with Seojun who had agreed to meet up at a bar. The pair of best friends clinked their shot glasses and downed the drink without a problem, "Yah, yah, yah── in the future it might be hard to see you considering you're a trainee now," Moonyoung said, "Seyeon would've been proud," she added

Seojun scoffed before flicking her forehead, "We promised to not bring up sob stories. I have no idea what kind of drinker you are ── what if you're the sloppy type?" Moonyoung glared at him, "I am not sloppy! For one, I am the most classy drinker you will ever meet─"

"Says the girl who got blackout drunk and started dancing on tables," Yun Youngjae scoffed, joining the table Moonyoung grinned, "Where the hell did you come from?" she asked, ruffling his hair before quickly introducing the two men to one another, "Seojun, this is my best friend, Yun Youngjae, and Youngjae, this is Han Seojun, my best friend,"

"Nice to meet you," Youngjae grinned, shaking Seojun's hand, he turned to Moonyoung, "Is that the Seojun in the pictures you keep?" he asked, Moonyoung nodded and Youngjae turned back to Seojun, "It's good to meet you, Moonyoung talks about you all the time,"

"I hope she does," Seojun nodded, "So, you guys went to the same private school?" They both nodded, "I like you much more than that Suho," Youngjae said honestly as Seojun grinned and the two men clinked their soju glasses and downed their drinks. Seojun sighed, "Suho's an asshole and impossible to get along with ── but he's our asshole. Isn't that right?" Seojun turned to the door to see Suho standing there and scoffing.

"Whatever you say, Han Seojun," Suho quipped, sliding into the chair next to Seojun, "You again?" he asked, looking at Youngjae with disdain, Moonyoung rolled her eyes, "I seriously don't get how you both don't get along. I mean, you're both just trust fund babies and you're both assholes. Plenty to bond over,"

Youngjae and Suho glared at her before Moonyoung changed the subject, she turned to Seojun, "So, how are you and Jukyung? ── when are you going to pluck the courage to ask her out?" Seojun stayed silent and downed his drink, he turned to Suho who looked at him, "Jukyung and I broke up amiably. ── We're still friends and I'm pretty sure she likes you,"

Seojun sighed, "I always back out at the last minute," he shrugged, "Believe me I've been trying for the past two years," Moonyoung laughed, Youngjae chimed into the conversation, "C'mon man! I've only met you for a couple of minutes, but I think you should just go for it,"

Suho nodded, "For the first and last time── I agree with him. Seojun, you've been chasing after her for years. Ask her out for a date for fucks sake," Moonyoung nodded in agreement, "C'mon Seojun── what have you got to lose?" she asked, "Oh, just one of the best friendships ever?"

"You guys can still be friends after being rejected── right?" Youngjae asked, truth be told, he had been going through the same situation. He wondered if the girl he was in love with was truly blind or just blatantly ignoring his feelings. As he stared at Moonyoung, who didn't seem to notice, he understood what Han Seojun had meant.

"Who knows? I've never been rejected before," Seojun sighed, Moonyoung snorted, "Did you just take that as a chance to show off?" she asked, "We get it Seojun, you're a chick magnet. But seriously, just ask for a date. Jukyung can't just flat out reject you,"

"Fine," Seojun sighed, after finally being pressured enough. "I'll ask her out ── she can't reject me after she almost kissed me──right?"

Moonyoung choked on her soju, Youngjae spat his soju out and Suho laughed, "YOU GUYS ALMOST KISSED?!" Moonyoung asked, shrieking, "Why wasn't I informed of it sooner?! ── of course, she can't reject you after doing that ── don't you realize Han Seojun? You're on the town from friendship to relationship,"

After finishing four bottles of soju, each bottle for each person. The four people bid each other goodbye. Moonyoung gave Seojun a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before patting his cheek lovingly, "Get your act together ── alright? Or else I'll kill you," she said sweetly.

"Stop acting like my mom," Seojun sighed, "I get it, Moon── I'll ask her on a date," he said, Moonyoung grinned while Youngjae clapped him on the back, "That's the spirit. Now let's go,"

As Seojun left for practice, they noticed Suho standing in the corner like a drunk. Youngjae turned to look at Moonyoung who was taking a picture. "Are you just going to stand there? ── we should help your drunk friend," Youngjae said

Moonyoung sighed and put her phone into her pocket, "You're right, we should," she sighed as the two began to help the very drunk Suho back to his apartment. As they were walking the streets, everyone looked on, "My God, he looks skinny but he's so fucking heavy," Moonyoung panted

"I'm going to kill the asshole when he wakes up," Youngjae seethed as they dragged him back to his home. Moonyoung pressed her finger against the lock of the door and it swung open, "He keeps your finger on there?" Youngjae asked, Moonyoung nodded, "It's for times like this," she replied.

As they dragged him into the home, they took his shoes off and began to help him get ready for bed. They helped him change and brushed his teeth before throwing him onto his bed. "He's so heavy," Moonyoung panted, sinking down onto the floor as Youngjae followed in suit, but unexpectedly, they both had dozed off after completely tiring themselves out and being drunk.