Chapter 2: Embark the Water.

"My name is Y/N, And which one of you jackasses threw a cold ass bucket of water at my face?"

- Y/N at a Hashira Meeting

[ACCESSING]

.

.

.

.

.

[GRANTED]

.

.

.

.

.

[OPENING NOW]

Outside it was hot, the bright circle beating the heat, but I'm used to it, and I also have to shield Nezuko from the sun and any threats that may come to her way. That is, at least, what we we're both doing as our focus. For the time being, all I can do is sit in front of the cave entrance and wait for him to arrive, if he does.

Tanjiro had to go outdoors and get some bamboo in order to create a bamboo basket that would protect Nezuko from the sun. It's the best he can do to avoid losing his sole family member.

Y/N: " Hey Nezuko, you there?" Checking if she's still alright and stable after what happened during the incident last time.

Nezuko pop her head off and nodded, which I'm assuming she's quite alright for now. But soon enough, Hunger starts to kick in as I haven't ate anything for the last 2 days, due to some enormous work.

Y/N Thoughts: "Guess I can do is just eat some salad. Sorry big smoke, but i'm in a diet for a bit, I'll come back later on for ya."

Pulling out my phone, I decided to open some app that has some good quality Salad, like MCDonald's, Wendy's, or anything that can fit all my soothing in once. After a while of looking through all the stuff I'm tryna look for. I finally found the one that's fitting for me, and it's Salad! And yes, that was sarcastic. Moving on.

I held out my hand open as a bowl appeared right on top of my hand, landing perfectly with a fork on top. With some ranching on top and some extra flavor like hot spicy stuff that even Spice king would even like as well. So I put my phone away and started eating right away from here on out.

[10 MINUTE'S LATER]

Tanjiro finally came back with some bamboo to make a basket for her, but from the scene I already watched, I kinda feel bad for the person who doesn't want the money and just want to give it away for free. But Tanjiro is too kind.

Tanjiro: "Is Nezuko doing alright?" He said dropping off the some bamboo and begins making one basket.