Chapter 3: Intensified Training.

"Do it again and i'll clap your ass down to the deep Depths

"Do it again and i'll clap your ass down to the deep Depths."

Y/N bouta pull up the 9

--

We're running towards what Urokodaki told us to, Tanjiro was way in the back while I was in the middle of the road. Although I was making one of the most noise here, Urokodaki got some skills of stealth, making no noises at all.

Despite the fact that I could hear Tanjiro struggling to keep up due to his rapid breathing.

I looked around the area, seeing a rice field of what reminds me of home.

Y/N: "The good old days..." I said to myself as i mumble.

I Looking behind where Tanjiro is.

Y/N: "Hoi! Keep up the pace hy!?"

Tanjiro: "Hah?" STILL tryna understand some, but he knows the tone of it.

Y/N: "Lets go!" I said waving at him to keep up.

I looked up seeing a Mountain and a huge forest right in front of us, who knows what lie's behind the front entrance towards the dark.

[AN HOUR HAS PASSED BY]

Y/N: *Big Cough and breathing.*

I sat down in front of Urokodaki's house, a water bottle in my hand, and drank it all down. After that, the breathing slows down.

Seeing the sun has already set, I already knew it's gonna be the time we have to go inside.

Y/N: "Ain't no way that felt like a hour..."

Tanjiro who is still breathing harshly: "N-Now, Have I... passed the test?

Y/N: "Tanjiro."

He looks at me.

Y/N: "It's just the beginning."

Urokodaki then took off his white hood, revealing a white hair, and a tied black strap.

Urokodaki: "The test starts now... We're going to climb a mountain."