Chapter 4: Tired...

"You saw that new Date a Live Episode?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"It bouta be a blast, you wanna go there as a group?"

"..."

"Whatever..."

- Before the Official Transport

-----------------

Days after days of training. I was resting on my futon, rather than running aimlessly down the hill, hitting drops and a log falling down as if it were trying to kill you.

I raise my head to see Tanjiro writing something in his journal, Nezuko, of course, is still sleeping, she's still recuperating a lot of her energy after our incident with Giyuu. The Water Pillar.

Tanjiro closes his journal and takes a few moments to stare at Nezuko before setting the brush down and blowing out the candle to extinguish all lights. He then see's me awake and signals me to head forward towards our objective training.

Y/N: "The Old Man has a lot of stuff in his hand about traps, I'll tell you that." I said whispering, as I got up from my futon and went out of the room.

[FLASHBACK]

Before going down hill further more, I then took out an small device, that looked like a waypoint.

I placed it near by tree and then press some few buttons to activate it. An green color beamed out of it signaling that it is ready to be used.

Y/N: "Good."

[FLASHBACK ENDED]

We both got out of the room, Tanjiro then takes a another few moments to stare at Nezuko before closing the door.

Urokodaki: "Let's go."

Tanjiro close's the door as we begin towards our objective.

[ANOTHER FLASHBACK]

Y/N: "Mr. Urokodaki. I have a question."

Urokodaki: "What is it that you need my student?"