Part 1

Izuku sighed as he stepped down from the building where the No.1 hero, the so-called symbol of peace, had left him after crushing his dreams. The greenette was angry. Scratch that, he was furious! He had spent his entire life idolising All Might, hoping to become a hero like him but turns out, All Might wasn't what people assume him to be. Izuku would admit that the blonde was right when he said that a hero's job is dangerous, especially for someone who doesn't have a quirk. But stomping on his dreams without thinking was just cruel.

As the 'Symbol of Peace' or the so-called 'True Hero', he should've known that all it takes to be a hero is the heart of one, not the quirk. If quirks were the only requirement for being a hero, then every villain or every ordinary citizen is a hero. Where is the difference? They say 'Where there is a will, there is a way'. Didn't All Might learn that through his ardous battles? Didn't he escape sticky situations which promised death and lived to tell the tale? Would it have killed him to say 'It's tough but not impossible if you have the passion'?

Honestly, the whole day was bad for him and his ido- ahem.. former idol, decided to make sure he completed the package.

"At least this day can't get worse" he mumbled as he made his way down the street.

He was wrong.

A huge crowd blocked the roads making him groan in annoyance. Izuku pushed his way through the crowd to head home, not bothering to check out what got people's pants in a twist.

"That kid's gonna die!" A woman screeched, making Izuku halt.

"Yeah! What are those heroes doing? Why aren't they helping the kid?" Another woman yelled.

"Their quirks aren't suited for this. So they're waiting for someone more suitable!" A man supplied.

Izuku felt his stomach churn. Suitability? Were they seriously letting a kid die because their quirks aren't 'suitable'? That's possibly the lamest thing he had ever heard in his life. His heart picked up pace as his legs moved on their own towards the crime scene. No matter who the villain was, he wasn't going to stand by and watch the kid die just because he's 'quirkless'. As he escaped the crowd and reached the centre, he saw the same sludge villain that attacked him, holding someone captive.

'Trick: Distract- Aim for the eye'

Not paying attention to who it was, he threw his bag at the villain's eye, earning a shriek from the sludge. The sudden intrusion gave the trapped kid window to breathe and Izuku was almost horrified to find that it was none other than the person he hated the most- Bakugou Katsuki.

"Deku! What the he-"

"Shut up"

'Not so tough now, are you?' he thought to himself before grabbing a shocked Katsuki's arm and pulling him out. The momentum resulted in Bakugou flying and landing a few feet away. Before the sludge could attack Izuku, Death arms pulled him away and All Might ✨magically✨ appeared from behind the building to knock the villain out. The sheer force of his punch resulted in rain, which of course, became a sensation. The crowd cheered and cleared the area while Death arms dragged Izuku to a corner. Meanwhile Katsuki was being praised by everyone for his ✨ bravery✨ while All Might was being hoarded by the press.

"Kid that was very reckless! You could've died!" Kamui Woods hissed.

"Indeed, that was stupid!" Death arms growled.

Izuku clenched his jaw and looked straight into death arms' eyes "If I hadn't stepped in, that kid would've died because you were being cowards!"

Kamui immediately took offense "We are pro heroes, kid! But our quirks weren't suitab-"

"Suitable?" Izuku interrupted before standing up "YOU WERE STANDING THERE LIKE LITERAL STATUES WHILE THE VILLAIN WAS CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE KID! IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME, HE COULD'VE DIED! AND WHAT'S THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT SUITABILITY?! I'M QUIRKLESS AND YET I JUMPED IN TO SAVE HIM! YOU WEREN'T WAITING, YOU WERE MAKING SURE YOU WERE SAFE! AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES HEROES?! PATHETIC! YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR FRICKIN LICENSES REVOKED FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Without giving the adults the time to recover, Izuku rushed past them and headed home. He was beyond angry and only wished that nothing else aggravated him further. Alas, fate just loves toying with him.