Good news/Bad news

Hello my lovely readers!

Now this is kinda awkward for me to admit but I'm a hypocrite. I said I would never abandon the sequel I started but it seems like I might have to.

The reason is, my brain isn't working well with the pre-set world. I'm not someone who is capable of producing quality sequels. For some odd reason, I just can't figure out what to write. It's a huge writer's block at the mere beginning of the fic. I hate it.

Even though I'm trying my best to make it work, I'm not at all happy with it. I'm alternating between work and academics and am using fiction as an escape from reality when it gets overwhelming.

I love writing. I am addicted to it. Yet, I just can't continue with the sequel. Not when my brain is buzzing with new ideas.

So I have decided to delete the sequel and I'm terribly sorry for that but I don't think I have another choice.

But the good news is (if you consider this as one) that I'm gonna write a brand new chatfic. It's an alternate reality with pretty much canon setting and characters but definitely not the same personalities.

It's called "Towards Change" and I hope it pleases you.

Once again, thank you so much for your time

You guys are amazing❤️