Le Trac Prénuptial

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."

-Tom Mullen,

"candles - check

Roses - check,

Card- check,

Gift - check

Cake - check

Monami- ready -

"Oh no, Monu tu yeh kaise bhul sakti hai..puri place decorate hai but tu ready nahi..."God anytime the bell is gonna ring....And that Khadoos Shergill if saw you like this...woh toh tease karne ka mauka nahi chodega..." Thinking about it, Monami started towards their room to get ready...

Today was their anniversary. Monami decided to surprise Karan on this day...She had made all the necessary decorations...

The only thing remaining was her getting ready...and she had decided to wear a Saree of his favorite colour..

Though saree was not the thing for her..and she knew Karan is not the kind of the person who insist for her wearing it...even it was what he liked her that get up...No he didn't say but the way his eyes roam around her..she knew...well that was the one of the thing she learnt in their togetherness...her reading Karan's eyes....As karan was never a person who keeps his emotions on his sleeves...so this was the thing that she had learn on in their relationship phase...

Wearing the saree, Monami moved towards her dressing..the only things she wore on for jewellery were her wedding chain, wedding ring and earrings...and a simple make up just like the way Karan loves....

While applying the vermillion in her hair partition, Monami remembered the day that happened a year before...the one of the memorable days of her life..well everyday has been memorable from the time Her husband came into her life...

A year back...

"Sumanji keh rahi hai Monami tum par yeh jewellery achi lagegi...hayee bilkul Sumanji ne Sumanji ki shadi me peheni thi..aur Suman Ji ke pati Rajesh Ji ko bhi achi lagi thi.."

"Par ye shadi Sumanji ki nahi...Monami ki hai...aur yeh itni techy jewellery nahi pehnegi..Monami me keh reh hu...yeh diamond jewellery is best...what they say..Diamonds are girl's best friend...it will look good on you ..." said Koel..

"Tu chudail..tumne Sumanji ki choice ko tacky kaha...aur kya diamonds ..."

"ENOUGH" that voice made both of them shut up and look in the direction of voice...

*******

Monami was already nervous and on top of it...it didn't help that Koel and Sumanji were on the bride's side while Sanju and Chitra were on Karan's side...

No, it's not that she didn't like Koel and Sumanji but them fighting on each thing from her lehenga to a bindi wasn't helping her...She was already having the wedding jitters and there they were fighting....oh she can't help it but finally shouted Enough...

"Monami.." they both started simultaneously and then glared at each other..

"Nahi aap dono bas kijiye..no in fact I think shaadi hi rok dete..she again started getting anxious...haan shaadi hi nahi karte...yahi sahi rahega..aap log Karan ko phone kijiye..nahi mujhe mera phone dijiye...main call karti hu..she started crying...

"Monami tum aisa mat bolo.." said Koel..

When they heard knocking on the door...and Sid's voice came after that..