Symbole de l'amour

Hey everyone, thank you for your votes and comments...

Guys, today..mere papa ne mujhe gate close karne ke liye kaha..and the handle broke, it was approx ½ kg in weight...well you see though I was always clumsy but now I think this clumsiness has reached another level...😂😂

Now coming to this part,

You could either treat it as the first one's continued happy ending or that one with an open ending and this one as a different one..
So let's  continue,

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch."

- E. B. White.

At the early morning,

Monami wasn't able to sleep even if the person beside her was her dear husband whose presence could make her calm but today she wasn't able to sleep....

So she did something that she would always do when she was in dilemma..that was to call all her girl friends in conference...the good thing was they have all gotten this habit from the training days to wake up at 400 hours...though don't know why this Khadoos Shergill is sleeping still...but she really don't care..she was angry on him after all..

"Humph..."

Picking up her phone, she slid up the balcony doors and sat in their cozy area room that they had made there...And started calling the numbers...

The first one to pick the call was Chitra...

"#Monami you called #in the morning..why I thought you would be spending the #couple time with sir.."

Before she could say...Sumanji's voice came... "Sumanji ko bhi jaan na hai...kya hua sir ji ko gift de diya...jab Sumanji ke pati Rajesh Ji ko hamne gift diya toh woh bahut khush hue the...sir ka reaction kaisa tha...

"Yeh bhi kya sawal puch rahe ho...agar Monami ne abhi call kiya..that means she didn't even.." this time before she could say anything Koel had answered...

And then the voice of Sanju was heard...okay never mind she would tell them all at once..

"Ne sahi bol rahi hai Koel..iski shakal se hi pto chal rho hai...ki Karan sir ji ko gift hi nahi pato ya phir kahi woh Usse khush nahi h..aeso toh nahi hai na Monami.."

Listening to Sanju, the other three also looked at her with worry...

"Reaction kaisa h..you will know only then when that Khadoos Shergill realise what the gift is..

"Ne main.." started Sanju..

"Kyun tumne mera #puzzle wala idea use nahi kiya.." interrupted Chitra..

"Monami tum..." again started Sanju..

"Ya phir Suman ji ne suman ji ke pati rajesh ji ko jaise shoes gift wala idea.."

"Suman ji woh aapki hi tarah old fashion hai...yeh idea sirf aapke pati Rajesh ji ke liye hi acha gift hai..." but this time Suman ji said..

Sanju's patience was running out but yet she tried... "Karan sir ji"

Monami ...you should have spoonfed him..and used dish bowls na..." but Koel said in between..

"Ne sahi hogo...sab tum hi log bolo..hame bolne hi nahi dogo koi.." Finally Sanju shouted..

"Sanju tum keh kar bhi toh yehi kahogi direct bol do..jo Suman ji se bhi jyada old fashion idea hai.." Koel replied..

"#Boring.."