Le début de l'amour?

Hey guys Thank you for your votes and comments.

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything."

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

"So from where did it start..?" Sneha asked..the one who was always the curious one..

"Yeah..yeh toh hum bhi jana chahte hai.." Raghav , the one who was more shy than the girls, expressed shyly..

Of course the most talkative one and bindass from all others how could she be left behind...

"hau ,warna humko toh woh khainch khainch ke mashkat karata aich...par jab aapko ich dikhte...uska sab huliya change hoich jata.." Said Sana in her usual hyderabadi accent...

While all others also looked at the person waiting to know about it..

******

Hearing these people, Monami wanted to laugh, of course she knew Karan's way of training, more than their batch who would know it better...though as the time passed the bonding was made between them and the three trainers may be due to the love or due to their batch's unique craziness...or may be they were the first batch of civilians that were trained...giving both the cadets and the trainers experience some new change in the life...

But in this all, if one thing that never changed was Karan's strict way of training...that time when he was in the academy for 24/7 ir now when he sometimes come as a guest trainer..today was also one of those days..and right now the Second batch of the mission "Ghargharmeinsoldier" were sitting in front of Monami after a fully tired day of the merciless training they were made to do by the one and only Monami's Khadoos Shergill..

But all of them looked energetic..why well if you could know the process of how someone melted this volcano shergill as they called him...who won't be eager...

Monami had started by telling how she misunderstood him as a thief..

"NAHI..main yeh nahi sun sakti.." and Rashi, the dramatic one, spoke without shouting, making Monami drop the glass that she picked up... that's the reason, sometimes Karan thought whether the first batch was crazier or this one...

Seeing others glare, Rashi said in a normal tone.. "I mean this is something we all know..hume toh yeh janna chahte hai..after these misunderstandings were cleared how did the main journey of love start..how did you come back to the academy?

Monami smiled hearing this.. "Well.."

Before she could say two voices interrupted them.. "Main/Sumanji batati hai.."

Both Koel and Sumanji, who were the present trainers, said at the same time but then glared at each other...

Monami sighed...even after these all years if one ask of the thing that didn't change then the answer will be their fighting though they cared for each other..in fact that much they are the best partners in a mission but fight.and Sumanji after knowing Koel's past was the most supportive one for her yet this can never be stopped..in fact the current cadets also knew this..

Before these two started, Monami interrupted them. "I think Sumanji aap start kijiye..as Koel was late..phir Koel tum pickup karlena..how about this..." and then they begin to tell..while Karan who had also came Back from Col. Batra's cabin also stopped hearing these talks and remembered how it happened...

Flashback

"So you are saying Monami had gone due to the pressure of her dad...ya unhone jabardasti kari ya phir blackmail.." Karan was really shocked hearing Sid's indirect way of telling him...and Sid smiled that finally he got that..and he didn't even break the promise that he made to his Monu bro...