𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

✧˘*.。*♡✧

Its been a month since Ivy was back to the wizarding world and started living with James and Harry Potter. Her life had chaged realy, she did not expect it to take a turn like this. James and Harry have become her whole world.

    In James' opinion Harry had got someone close to being called a mother, because Ivy really treats Harry like the son she never had. Their lives have been pleasant since then. James and Harry and Ivy, together.

    "Hey Ivs! Are you ready?" Remus called from the living room of the Potter Manor. While a confused Sirius held Harry in his arms not knowing where Remus is taking Ivy.

    "Coming!" Ivy called from her room coming down after getting ready. Remus smiled while Sirius frowned.

   "Where are you both going?" Sirius asked standing up with Harry in his arms. Ivy just went to Remus wrapping an arm around his arm.

     "None of your pretty business, Siri." Ivy smiled teasingly. Sirius only felt pissed looking at Remus. He didnt know why but a sickely feeling filled him as he watched the two standing together.

    "We're going out for a while, Ivy wanted some outing and seeing she could not be trusted with you and James, I am taking her," Remus explained, "Though we'll be back soon."

    "Fine," Sirius grumpled "Come soon, or I'll send James to drag you both back by your ears."

    James was out on his auror work, while Sirius was babysitting Harry, because he felt too lazy to work today and well Remus, he too was free and suggested something to Ivy to which she quickly agreed.

    "Bye babies!" Ivy called closing the door with a big smile. Thankfully Harry was dozing off, or he wouldnt let Ivy to get out of his sight at all.

    "So where is it?" Ivy asked Remus as they both apparated to somewhere.

    "Just closeby, though it must be closed till now." Remus said walking along her.

    Ivy patiently walked with him, knowing the place where he is taking will be her one of the favourites one soon. But much to her displeasure the 'closeby' Remus mentioned was so far away, that her legs started to hurt.

    "I am tired!" Ivy whined as Remus, who easily took large steps moved at a quick pace while Ivy with short legs couldnt keep up with his pace at all. She ran behind him quickly hitting on the head, causing to let out a yelp and chuckle together. "Its not my fault you're short!"

    "You are abnormally tall! Slow down!" Ivy exclaimed. Remus shook his head and soon the place they wanted to reach arrived. Ivy stopped in front of it reading the board of the place.

    "The Autumn Library," Ivy read and held a quizzical look on her face, while Remus grinned at her. "Nice name... but still why autumn?" 

    "Come in then I'll tell you." Remus said unlocking the lock of the library going in. Turning the closed card to Open. Ivy stepped in seeing the place was really cosy and comfortable and just perfect for a person like Remus to work in.

    Yes, Remus worked there!

    He was a librarian.

    He had recently joined the job in outskirts of the town, James and Sirius had forced him several times to give up the job, but he didnt, he wanted to do something, not sit idle. He also had the auror job, but gave up on it recently because on that James and Sirius and him had to go together and no one was there to look after Harry, until Ivy arrived. 

    Remus told Ivy about his job and she just wanted to visit the place right then. So here they were. The place was small and really cosy and probably a hibernating spot for a person like Remus, he would never come out of there.

   "So..– hey who's that?" Ivy asked pointing to a picture which was kept on the desk in front. A ginger cat and an old lady lovingly holding it.

    "This woman is the owner of this place and this is her cat, that died and she named the library after her" Remus explained while arranging the scattered books on the desk. While Ivy awed.

    "Go have a visit around, why dont you?" Remus advised and Ivy went off, looking at every shelf, and by the end of the journey of her small round she had a few books in her hands. "I am borrowing them."

    "Fine," Remus said with a little roll of eyes and small smile. He wasnt curious about what kind of books Ivy might have picked up, he knew about her fascination for the wizarding world and knew she might have selected those kinds of books only.

   Days went by Ivy borrowed more and more books from the library, reading them to herself and sometimes to Harry. James would come home and find Ivy and Harry asleep beside each other with a book always on her chest.

    One such day Ivy was reading an ancient book about some pureblood families after setting Harry to sleep. She was skimming through the pages of the heavy book reading about the children born on sixteen of July, 1997.

    Her eyes widened in surprise, she read the name of one the babies– Vixen Ursula L. R. Her breath hitched slightly. 

   Suddenly the door opened and in came James causing her to abruptly look up, he asked "You're not asleep yet? Its two o'clock Vee."

    "I-I was just going to sleep, sorry, Good night." James frowned as Ivy quickly put the book in the drawer of the nightstand and pulled the covers above her sleeping and switching the lights off.

     "Good Night.." She heard him say in a little confused manner, as he softly closed the door and left. While she stared at the empty wall with a frown on her face.

     "Nope, must be a coincidence." She muttered to herself shutting her eyes as sleep consumed her.

    She was adopted at the age of ten, and kicked out of her foster parents' house at thirteen along with her belongings, and in those belongings was her birth certificate too, Born on sixteen of july, 2002 and her middle name before adoption was Ivy Vixen L. R. Though she never knew what L. R. stood for.

______________________________________

Mystery ahead...

Please Vote & Comment! 🤍