𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

✧˘*.。*♡✧

"Here, your books," Ivy said keeping the books she borrowed from Remus' library, in front of him. She had finally managed to finish reading all the books in the time span of a month and she was left with the urge to tell him about something which had been bothering her since so long.

"Remus." Ivy began a little unsurely, "I know I might sound stupid and all but I just cant stop myself from telling you one thing, just dont break friendship with me after I tell you-"

"Will you even tell me or not?" Remus snapped causing her to look at him slightly talem aback. His 'days' were approaching and he was so pissed about it. Ivy realised this and asked, "Full moon?"

He sighed and nodded. Ivy gave a look of understanding before speaking "Its okay, I'll tell you some other time, though its really stupid, okay bye-"

She was interrupted by two things, firstly Remus holding her hand and stopping her and secondly James and Sirius opening the maindoor coming in together as their gazes fell on Ivy and Remus, where the werewolf was holding Ivy's hand stopping her.

"Just tell me," Remus said a little tiredly causing Ivy to dart her eyes from the new arrivals to him. "Its okay, I'll tell you some other time-"

"Tell him what?" James and Sirius asked in unison and then backed off looking at each other weirdly and defensively. Ivy rolled her eyes saying, "None of your business, go get changed."

James and Sirius scowled at the woman going to their rooms. Ivy finally turned to Remus sitting beside him on the couch and beginning to say, "So firstly dont judge me after I tell you.. there's this one book in this- wait let me show you-"

Ivy said picking the book up quickly opening the page she wanted to show to him and placed the book in his lap. "Read this date and name."

"Sixteen June 1997, Vixen L. R. Who's that?" Remus asked confused. Ivy gulped looking in his eyes before saying, "I was born on the same day in the year 2002."

Remus furrowed his eyebrows, a little irritated look dawning upon his face, Ivy knew he was probably thinking she was stupid. "Ivy, lots of people are born on same day, but I dont why you came to me with this, you should have gone to Sirius, he was suitable for these little childish theories-"

Ivy groaned loudly shutting him up and snapped, "Its not some child theory! All I am saying is that its my birth date and Vixen is my middle name and you know what my real surname is? - L. R.! - but I dont even know what it stands for!"

Remus stared at the fuming girl with wide eyes amd raised his hands in surrender. Ivy sighed heavily plopping herself beside him on the couch, "I know I am stupid! You know what just forget it-"

"I-Its okay." Remus said with a reluctant smile. She hummed her head falling on his shoulder with a frowning pout. Meanwhile the two men who arrived in background were glaring holes in the back of their heads.

Sirius's breath hitched. Why do I care? Remus can hangout with whoever he likes!

"Will we have dinner or starve?" James snapped causing the two to turn to him. A small smile forming on Ivy's face seeing James wearing the sweatshirt she had gifted him. She got up going towards him holding his arm, "You look.." She leaned in his ear whispering, "Sexy."

James stared at her with his eyes bulging out. She smirked going and sitting down on the chair beside Remus and Sirius and James sat across them, James face slightly flushed.

Ivy kept passing flirtatious glances to James the whole time. After the dinner finished Ivy once again had to go and make sure Remus took the books she borrowed, before leaving. "Thanks for them, I'll come to the library and borrow some more sometime"

"You're welcome." Remus smiled stepping forward to hug causing both James and Sirius to clench their fists at a distance.

As the two pulled away, James and Sirius saw Ivy yelp because a strand of her hair got stuck in Remus' shirt button. Remus chuckled trying to pull it out without hurting her. James' eyes burned as he saw both of Ivy's hands being placed on Remus' shoulder.

Sirius was also experiencing something wierd arising in his chest not knowing why. Meanwhile James couldnt watch it anymore he saw Ivy holding Remus' hand stopping him and herself taking the strand of her hair out of his button. James quickly stormed towards them, and in an instant grabbed Ivy cupping her face and pressing his lips to hers.

Ivy could hear two loud gasps, while her own gasp was muffled against James' mouth. She could not believe it. James Potter was kissing her,out of shock it took her a moment, but she too replied with the same hunger. Enjoying every magical bit of it.

Breathless, Ivy was the first one to pull away with a gasp. James still holding her close. Slowly opening her eyes feeling his face close to her and his hot, short, heavy breaths hitting her face, she saw him already looking at her with his stormy hazel eyes.

She breathed breathlessly, "Why would you do that?-"

"Because I love you!" He said and now she could not believe her ears. She was not sure if it was a dream going on. Her world seemed to stop around her and only Sirius and Remus' gasps echoing in the environment.

"Y-You really-?" She couldnt form any sentence and was too shocked to process anything.

"Yes Ivy Greyson," He said softly, staring down in her eyes. "I love you."

Ivy couldnt believe it, James Potter, the man she loved with her soul and heart was admitting that he loved her too. The sky must be falling down. "I cant believe it.."

"Me too." James chuckled tearfully, cupping her face. "I cant believe it too, I dont know when all of this happened, when I fell for you, but Ivy Greyson I really really love you, and I am sure of that more than anything."

A tear slipped down Ivy's eye, as she clasped her hands over her mouth. James smiled wiping the little ray of water from her cheek softly with his thumb. Removing her hands from her mouth he leaned down to peck her lips again sweetly mumbling, "I love you Ivy."

A shaky chuckling breath left Ivy's mouth while her eyes were closed, his forehead resting upon hers as she mumbled back, "I love you too, James, more than anything."

"Aww." Sirius awed leaning his head on Remus' shoulder watching the sight in front of them, causing the wolf to look at him weirdly with a weird feeling within him.

______________________________________

Heheh.. Wolfstar😁

Please Vote And Comment! 🤍