Chapter Fourteen.

Amal was in her room reading a novel. The chief butler knocked on her door to inform her that she has a visitor.

Amal was wondering who has come to pay a her a visit, because she has no family.

" I will be right there" said Amal.

Amal went down stairs and saw her friend khalida sitting on the couch while, the kitchen maid was pouring her an orange juice from a jug. She couldn't believed it actually her.

" Khalida!!!" Shouted Amal with excitement.

Khalida stood up from her sit with a bright smile on her face and give Amal a long hug.

" Am so happy to see you Amal....ohh! I mean queen Amal"

They both laughed.

" It so nice to see you again khalida after such a long time"

" Yes Amal, the last time I saw you was during Ajmal's coronation"

" Yes I remember, let go to my chamber we have alot to gist about".

Amal was delighted to finally see khalida again after such a long time. Khalida now stays in Scotland with a her family and also a mother of three kids.
" Please sit" said Amal

" Wow, your chamber it's so beautiful" said Khalida looking around.

" You can say that again. So how have you been khalida, how is your husband and your lovely kids."

" They are all fine Alhamdullilah"

Khalida looked at Amal said " so tell me Amal, how are you?"

" Am fine khalida as you can see"

Khalida was looking at her friend suspiciously trying to read the emotions on her face.

" So now tell me Amal, how is the king and your so called new queen"

" Alhamdullilah they are all fine and doing great"

Khalida moved closer to Amal and sat beside her.

" Amal you are not fine...I know you so well Amal, am your best friend. I have known you for a long time... when you are happy I know, and also when you are sad I also know...tell me and let find solutions to it. You can confined in me"  khalida looking at Amal with a sad expression on her face.

Amal sighed and said " you know Khalida, am always scared anytime you told me let find solution because the last solution we found caught me into the problem I have now...so khalida drop the topic, let talk another thing"

Khalida sighed and hold Amal both hands and said " my dear friend, you know I want the best for you..and talking about what happened in the past...I never know that it will turned out like this..and it's only Allah that knows best. So this time around tell me what bothering you Amal...a problem shared is half solved"

Amal has been looking for who to talk to all this while, and also share her problem to loosen the burden in her heart.

Amal sighed and explained everything that happened. Khalida was surprised she couldn't believed that Dina can changed towards Amal.

" Amal I warned you, I told you not to let Ajmal married another woman, but you did not listened...now see the woman you bring into the palace to marry your husband has suddenly changed towards you"