mom has a boyfriend??

A/n pov The alarm was ringing tomorrow  was the first day of y/n in the highschool..so they have to go to shopping and her mom was about to tell her something...

Y/n; Heyyy!!stob it... lemme sleep 😴😴

Mrs.jeon;y/n!!!!!wake up we have to go to shopping we have to buy your stationary....

Mrs.jeon :finally....you waked up...

Mrs.jeon: GO AND GET READY

Yn okay mumma

Skip time*15 minutes later....

Yn's dress..

Yn's mom was making breakfast for y/n (they're kinda rich but y/n mom likes to cook food for her baby Princess)

Y.n; mommyyyyy....I am readyyyy.....

Mrs.jeon: aish....baby don't scream.....

Y/n; sowwy mumma*in cute voice*

Mrs.jeon:It's ok baby....

Yn and her mom were eating breakfast.....then her mom said..

Mrs.jeon: yn baby i want to tell something to you....

Yn ..... *Curios* what's it mom...

Mrs.jeon: actually.....

Yn :mom? Say something

Mrs.jeon: I have a boyfriend and yesterday he proposed me for wedding

Yn; okay- wait whatttt!!! You have what.... Are you serious mom I don't even know about my  dad
And you want to Marry......you only said Me he is in a secret Mission....

Mrs.jeon; Y/n dear.... you want to know about your DAD?

Y/n pov I was eating my breakfast 🥞....then suddenly mom said that she had something to tell me and she told about her bf I was little bit angry but then my mom said"y/n don't you want to know about your DAD"

A tear escaped from my eyes when mom finally wanted to tell me about my  DAD...

Mrs.jeon;y/n??

Y/n; yes mom I want to know about my dad....but whenever I ask you you makes excuse and changes the topic...

Mrs.jeon;yes baby but I think it's not the right time to tell you about him....

Mom;*sighs* baby....

Yn;yes mom

Mom;BABY I don't know where is your dad..and just think that he...mr.jeon is not a good person baby... please accept mr.kim as your dad baby ..he will love you so much

Yn.......

Yn:But mumma...jisoo Eonni told me that mr.jeon is my appa...🥺🥺 where is my dad mom...why I can't remember anything....

Mrs.jeon:and just think that he...mr.jeon is not a good person baby... please accept mr.kim as your dad baby ..he will love you so much

*with that yn passed off I mean she fainted*

Mom: BABY!!!!

Mom:*called doctor* hello doctor.....

*Mom called mr.kim*

Mr.kim:EUN-JI WHAT HAPPENED??WHY ARE YOU CRYING....

*she told Mr Kim about yn*

Doctor: don't worry...mrs.jeon & mr.kim she is now fine....

Mrs.jeon:thank god...

Mr.kim:🥺why can't I tell her everything....

Mom:not now....it's bad for her health...

Mr.kim:okay now I will go to House... please make yn to agree for our wedding... please 🥺 I can't live without you and my little princess....

Mom:okay... don't worry..

Mr.kim:okay byy..take care..*he kissed yn's forehead*

*time skip after 2 hours*

Mrs.jeon:ynie are you okay baby...

Yn; yes mumma...

Mrs.jeon: thank god my baby is okay...

Yn: sorry Momma....

Mrs.jeon: for what baby..

Yn:I shouldn't reacted like that....I was Just shocked

Yn pov my mom never told me about my real dad I just  thought that he is a nice person....I always thought About him...and imagine going shopping with him going picnic with him...he is dropping me to my school....but that was only my imagination....

Mom; yn  baby..... please accept this wedding I really love him...

Yn ; okay mom....*she said with a little smile*

Yn pov I don't want to accept this wedding but- my mom was very happy....I never seen her this happy.... I can do anything for her...she is my world....

Mom; okay baby let's go shopping...we will also have a dinner with Mr.kim and his sons

Yn: sons!!!???

Mom. Yes baby he has 7 sons...

Yn in mind....what 7!!!!!😭 What if they bully me....😭

Mom: yn * soft tone*

Yn:.....

Mom; YN!!!!!

Yn. Y-yes mom...

Mom. Baby are you okay?

Yn. Yes mom....I was just thinking about mr.kim and his sons...