TRUTH REVEALED

Hii...everyone...your author here...as I wrote in previous part that..Suga overheard mr.& Mrs.kim.....

----------------------------------------------------
*suga messaged mr.kim & jk messaged mrs.kim*

kim*

*all of them except yn were in the meeting room*

Mr.kim: what happened kids...why you called us in the meeting room suddenly....

Rm: we will tell you dad... but at first please have a sit I know you are tired...but we are sorry mom & dad.. we can't wait anymore....

Mom: no problem son... come lets be sitted...

Jk:so...auntie...you didn't missed your baby koo...

Mrs.kim: b-baby koo....aun-tie what's that son...I am your mom....

Taehyung: we thought...you  will always be with us...you promised us...so why you breaked your promise....*🥺*

JiMIn: yes....you know mom...how much we Missed we missed our auntie...we already accepted auntie as our mom... that's why we were not able to accept you mom....why you did this to us!!!why!!;why... why*he burst out crying*

Mrs Kim: b-baby...it's not like that...I-..honey I can't take it anymore... let's tell them truth...🥺🥺

Hyung line: we already knew something is fishy....

Mr.kim: we can't hide it anymore....but promise us you will not tell a single word to ynie..

Bts: we... promise dad..

Mr.kim: so..as I told you before that...your biological mom's boyfriend killed yn and your auntie...I....I lied... because that was for their own good sons....you know we weren't powerful that time...we didn't had so much guns and weapons as compared to that jerk...so if I had told you about yn and your auntie...I am 100 percent sure...that you would visit yn everyday...and yn will ask questions about you...yn - yn has lost all her memories...

Suga: what!!! That means she is my kitten...my yn...my baby sister..🥺🥺...she lost her memory..

*maknaes were crying continuously*

Maknaes: we missed you...mumma...we Missed you so much...😭😭😭

Mrs.kim: I missed you too my babies....

Rm:I am going.....*he ran toward yn's room*

Bts: wait...joonie/Hyung

Rm:ynie..😭 I missed you...dear my koala...my baby...my Princess I missed you...

JiMIn; Hyung.... don't speak louder what if she woke up- wait yoongi Hyung are you  crying...😟😟

Suga:n-no...who said I am crying I am happy why would I cry...why would I cry...

Jk: Hyung...it's okay to cry..okay....

*Now Suga wasn't able to hold his tears tears Started to flow from his eyes*

Jin: shh...Suga don't cry...

Suga: why...I hurt my baby ..it was my mistake...now...I did two mistakes....first I couldn't protect yn... second i didn't accepted yn....

Jimin:yeah...yeah...kitty oppa..now you found your kitten but now I am her fav oppa😁

Taehyung:in your dreams... shorty...😂

Jk:ahem..ahem...I am her fav we even have the same smile... from childhood 😁😁so.~

*suga was laughing holding his stomach*

Jin:yeahhh!!!willyoushutupdoyouwantaslaporwhatmyynieissleepingdontdisturbher(will you shutup do you want a slap or what my ynie is sleeping dont disturb her)*he was rapping 😂😂*

Rm:hyung...I am so happy..rn...we  found our Princess....I am veryyyyyyyyyy happyyy hyungieeee yayyyyyyyyyyy...(aww joonie how cute)

*they did a group hug*

TO.BE.CONTINUED~

HELLO...MY BEAUTIFUL READERS...SO..HOW WAS THE CHAPTER...I THINK IT WAS BORING 😕😕.. OR...MAYBE NOT..SO...I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YN IS KIM YN THE ONE AND ONLY Kim's princess..and bts biological sister...but yn doesn't know these things.. because of the accident.. what if her memories came back...what if she found that her mommy is not her real mom...but don't worry because in the chapter Kim's princess I told you that From a very young age I mean Ever since yn was born she thinks mrs.kim as her real mom...and she loves her so much 💜.....BYY GUYS..TAKE CARE 💜💜