I can't Live without you🥺🥺...

A/n; in the last part yn told "meanie people" and bts heard that......

Let's continue....💜💜

Suga; why is she so cuteeee😌😺

RM; how many times I have to tell you that she is cute because she is yn....*he said with a proud smile*

Jin; and how many times did I have to tell you that stop copying yn!!*he said pinching Rm's ears....🤭🤣

RM:aaeeeewwwwww......

V ; hyung...how can you judge her by her cuteness.....what if that's just a mask...what if she is like another girls....what If she is like her....!!

Rm: tae....kid....we understand....but everyone is not like sa-

Dad; kids we are home.....can you please get up and come here....

Bts: coming dad

Yn; coming dad*yes she wasn't slept yet*

Mom,dad,bts,yn...were sitting in the living room....

Dad; guys as I told you before....me and your mom are going to our business trip....

Mom: yes..kids....

Yn; but mumma I never I lived without you...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Can I come with you....pwease...mumma

Mom; baby you can't....😔☹️

Yn; o-ok*she was on verge of crying*

An; guys I forgot to say you something...that today is Saturday....got it....

Mom: yn baby... please try to understand kiddo....

Yn; ok Mumma...when are you guys leaving???

Dad; tonight baby....

Yn: ok dad...but I will miss you🥺🥺🥺*she hugged her dad and broke down in tears but before anyone could watch Those tears she immediately wipe it*

Time skip after 2 hours and 30 minutes....

Dad: By kids...take care..And jin ... will you take care of yn?

Mom: Yes please son?

Jin: don't worry mom...you don't have to tell me she is my precious baby sister and I will take care of her....

Mom; thankyou so much my dear kid... Thanks son.... Ok byy my babies take care....

Bts&yn; byy mom,dad

An pov: after mr&mrs.kim left to airport yn went to her room...and bts went to their home office (which was not secret because it was not related to Mafia stuff so..)....

Yn; I am missing mumma already how will I leave without her..wait- ohhhhhh myyyyy ghadddddd....I don't have any stationaries 👁️👄👁️😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....... Ok ok yn be brave...yn you tell your oppas....and and and I think I have hobi oppa and jinie oppa by my side...😌 Let's see....but I will tell them tomorrow because I don't want to disturb their beauty sleep 💤... Good night world....

??; I will not leave you...I will kill you

Yn; no no no no...he *sob* he my oppa has not done anything please leave my oppa

??; Shut up....guards throw this girl outside of the window....

*Shoot* sound of guns.....

Yn: nooooooooooo😭😭😭😭😭😭

* Yn ran to the meeting room* and she hugged v tightly.....

Yn; o-oppa oppa oppa * she was continuosly tapping his face* and crying like a messs....

Yn ; oppa are you ok*sob* oppa he- he he he...*after saying that she passed out or you can say she fainted!!!!!*

To be continued.....

Ouchhh....awwee my hand hurts 😢 sorry guys I will upload soon..😚😚