•1

3RD PERSON POV

its 10:30 am and all the boys are awake except harry they always let him stay asleep longer cause it's hard for him adjust to this he went from a normal teenager to a famous pop-star in just a few months
"we've got rehearsals in an hour and a half one of us needs to go wake up haz" liam says sighing he hates this he feels bad for  harry. all the boys do.
"i'll do it but the poor kids probably tired as he didn't sleep till like 4 am this morning" louis says standing up

LOUIS POV

i walk into harry's room and see him layed there he looks so vulnerable. his messy curls all over the place his pink lips parted slightly. i walk over to him and shake him lightly
"wake up haz" i whisper
i feel him stir before he rolls over to look at me
"no lou lou i wanna sleep" he says grabbing the covers and covering his head with them
"come on hazza, we've got rehearsal in an hour and a half"
"just a little longer lou lou" he says poking his head out
"nope come on" i say as i rip the covers off him he squeals and jumps on me for warmth. i laugh and he hits my shoulder lightly.
"carry me lou" he says looking up at me with puppy dog eyes
"how can i say no to that face" i coo, he blushes and burries his face in the crook of my neck.

we, well i, walk downstairs while harry's almost falling asleep on my shoulder.
"there he is" niall shouts opening his arms
causing harry to look up and then jump off my to go hug niall. harry and niall have the closet bond other then me and him obviously. i don't know why we just bonded on x factor.

"i made pancakes" liam shouts from the kitchen. i hear harry squeal before running to the kitchen causing me and the rest of the boys to laugh. i walk in behind him and sit down, before i know it i'm being tapped on the shoulder i turn around to see harry's emerald green eyes.

"can i sit with you loubear" he says i smile and nod lifting him into my lap, he giggles before starting to eat his pancakes.

"so paul will be here to collect us for rehearsals in an hour and a half but we have free time until then" liam says before putting a piece  of pancake in his mouth.

liams the most responsible one of all of us. i'm the oldest but definitely not the most mature or responsible, that's liam he always has been since the very beginning, our fans call him daddy direction which we all find hilarious.

"do we have to go to rehearsals" harry says quietly. "unfortunately we do bubs, i don't really like it either but we're getting more and more attention and we're working on an album so we do have to do rehersals" i say to him sadly. he sighs and i feel his body sink further into mine. he turns his body round on my lap, with a little bit of my help, and hugs me tightly. "i'm tired lou lou i don't wanna do it" he says into my shoulder. "i know baby i know but we have to, think about it we're gonna be famous, and that's one of your dreams right, to be famous" i say i know he hates this i hate this for him too. "yeah i guess so" he smiles.

the rest of breakfast were all just making small talk around the table and im pretty sure harry fell asleep on my shoulder. "lou harry needs to get dressed can you carry him or wake him or something" liam says collecting our plates. "i'll carry him to his room and wake him up in there" i sigh again all the late nights and early mornings are catching up on him lately, i feel so bad.

i stand up with ease, he is really light. i shuffle him around s but to find an easy position to carry him in, but also one that's hopefully comfortable for him while he's asleep. i walk to his room lay him on the bed and pick an outfit for him before walking over to him to wake him up. "haz... baby... hazza" i say shaking him slightly. "what lou lou i wanna sleep" he says rubbing his eyes. "i know you do baby but you know we've got rehersals, you can sleep after" i say pulling him up off the bed. "i've picked out your outfit" i say pointing to the outfit layed over his desk chair. "thanks loubear" i gives me a hug "i'm gonna leave so you can get changed okay" "okay lou" he says and i walk out the door to the rest of the lads.

HARRYS POV

i stretch before climbing off the bed and walking to my desk where lou picked out my outfit. it was just some blue jeans and a red/pink jumper

(i tried to explain it but thought it would be easier to put a picture)

i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before grabbing a hairbrush and trying to tame my unruly curls. i hate my curls sometimes there just so big and everyone else's hair is straight and sits nicely on there head, when mine is always so big and goes everywhere where i don't want it to go. i sigh before leaving the bathroom and walking downstairs to see the rest of the boys sat in the living room talking. no one noticed me at first.

"hey harry" zayn says finally noticing me. i put my hand up to him as if to say hi before walking over to sit down next to niall.

"how long 'til rehersals" i ask. not to anyone just in general. "about an hour, what do you wanna do" liam says "um i don't mind you can choose" i say quietly.

we end up just watching tv until we hear a knock at the door.

hey so i started a new fic well i started this like last year and only just got around to finish it!! hope you enjoy it.