•3

3RD PERSON POV

louis wake up the next morning happy but confused as ever. why was he dreaming of harry? maybe it's because he was sleeping on his chest right now. yeah that's it.

louis quickly detaches harry from his side and stands up off the pink, comfortable bed. he looks down at the sleeping boy and smiles "morning haz" he says softly but he doesn't wake up. they have a free day today so he doesn't need to be woken up yet. louis quickly exits harry's room and walks to the shared bathroom, locking the door before removing his clothes and hopping in the shower.

HARRYS POV

i wake up to a cold bed. i sigh its so much better when i wake up all cuddled up to lou, that's my favourite type of morning but he wasn't here this morning. oh well. i jump out of my comfortable bed and walk to my closet, i grab out a simple blue jean with a big sweater. it smells like lou, he probably left it in here before. not that i mind i love the way lou smells. i make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and do my morning routine. i finish up everything before walking downstairs.
"hey haz, morning" niall says to me from his place on the couch.
"ni-ni" i shout running over to jump on him to cuddle
"hey baby" he repeats "how did you sleep"
"good how 'bout you" i ask back to him
"good" i cuddle closer to him as liam and zayn walk in

"morning ni morning bubs" liam says
"morning" niall answers
"morning" i whisper not looking up from nialls chest. i'm comfy leave me alone

yes all the guys baby me and call me pet names like: baby, bubs, little one, bubba and so on but i don't mind i like being babied it gives me a sense of security, i didn't have the best childhood growing up, i'm not gonna go into detail but it wasn't good. so i love having 4 people taking care of me at all times.

i cuddle with niall for a bit while the boys all chat i don't really talk much i guess it's from what i'm used to back at my parents. yeah i don't call that home anymore i never did to be fair, it was always just a house that i stayed in a few times a week really. this is my home with the boys, in the band all living together in our 4 bed apartment- liam and zayn stay in the same room, because there isn't enough rooms for all of us, there is two single beds so they basically get a sleep over every night- that we got given by management in london because it's too hard for us to rehearse if zayn has to drive from bradford, liam from wolverhampton, louis from doncaster and me from holmes chapel everyday for rehearsals. fortunately niall already lived in london, he moved here from mullingar in ireland. his house is like a few streets away so he could've stayed at home, but he chose to live with us in the apartment.

"hey haz what do you want for breakfast bubs" i hear liam say to me

"ummm i don't know maybe pink smoothie bowl and fruit" i say enthusiastically after a minute of thinking.

liam chuckles "okay okay" and walks into the kitchen to make us smoothie bowls with fruit.

"HAZ WHAT FRUIT DO YOU WANT" liam shouts from the kitchen

"every fruit" i say even though i know he probably cant hear me

"hazza baby your gonna have to speak up" niall says giving me a little shake as if to say sit up and talk to liam

"EVERY FRUIT WE HAVE" i shout back before looking over at where i thought only zayn was. i see lou lou and my face breaks out in a smile.

"LOU LOU!" i shout as i jump of niall and run to louis

"hey baby" lou chuckles at my reaction to seeing him

"oh i see how it is" niall laughs from the other couch.

"sorry ni ni but i needed lou cuddles ive had ni cuddles all morning" i say over exaggerating the 'all morning'

niall just laughs at me going on his phone