•2

3RD PERSON POV:

the boys all waved bye to the lady at the front desk as they walked out of the studio.

"that was a rough one" zayn sighs as they walk back to the car.

"tell me about it" liam says jumping in the drivers seat of the car next to zayn.

louis, harry and niall hop into the back. louis on the right side and harry in the middle and niall on the left.

LOUIS POV:

me and the boys are making small talk and just laughing and being weirdos as per usual, when i notice haz hasn't spoken for awhile, i look down and see he's asleep on my shoulder i coo out loud causing the boys to look at haz and they all coo aswell.

"the poor thing, this is way to tough for him" niall sighs rubbing his hand up and down harry's side (not in a sexual way there really close like i said in the first chapter)

"i know i cant wait till we get a break it'll be so good for haz" i say looking down at him sadly.

before i know it we pull up to the house.

"alright you guys go ahead i'll get haz" i say the other nod before unbuckling there seatbelts.

i unbuckle harry's seatbelt and pick him up carefully exiting the car. i close the door with my hip and lock it. i walk to the house-luckily the lads left the door open for me- and walk in

"i'm gonna take harry upstairs i'll be down in a minute" i whisper yell to the boys as i walk past the living room. they're all slouched on the couch with the tv on.

i get to harry's room and take his jeans of cause sleeping in jeans is really uncomfortable. so he was only in boxers and a hoodie.

i kay him down on the bed and put the covers in him, leaning down to kiss his head, i stand back up and turn around ready to walk away when he grabs my arm 

"can you stay with me lou lou" he whispers

"course i can baby let me grab my phone and i'll be right back up" i say trying to pull my arm away. he huffs but let's go of my arm anyway.

i quickly walk downstairs grab my phone from the table where i put it down with my keys when i walked in the house and started to walk back upstairs.

"lou lad where you going" zayn says when he sees me walking back upstairs

"haz wants me to stay with him" i say smiling. the lads so cute.

"oh alright see you tomorrow then i guess" zayn turns his attention back on the tv as i walk back up the stairs. when i walk back in harry's curled under the covers asleep. i coo in my head and get in the covers beside him. almost immediately harry's head ends up in my chest as he curls into my side. within minutes i fall asleep dreaming of the curly lad beside me.

wait wtf why am i dreaming of harry.

——————————————————

helloooo sorry this is short i didn't really know what to write got writers block atm. IM SO SORRY I SAID IT WOULD BE OUT AT THE WEEKEND OT MONDAY AND NOW ITS FRIDAY SO IM SORRY ABOUT THAT SCHOOLS JUST BEEN STRESSFUL but now i'm back and i have a 4 day weekend cause if teacher training and just an inset day and then next week in goung to a holiday park so will have some time to update then. so i will update the next chapter on sunday. and then a few next week i promise (😊)