Sweaty hands day

Enjoyyyyy fellaaaaas <3

Everyone had ignored my meltdown incident from yesterday and after a while I had gone down even when I was scared. But when I got down Ethan and mom talked to me like normal. At first I was confused, but then I decided to forget the embarrassing incident. I don't know why I had suddenly become so over possessive of mom, but hopefully it won't happen again.

So now I was getting up, with high nerves, and the first thing I did was change my clothes into that stupid uniform. I then went into the bathroom, and decided to put on some makeup. In my old school everyone would have a full and fresh face of makeup all the time. Since this school sounded a bit strict, I went for a thin line of eyeliner, tiniest touch of blush, and a light lip gloss. Then I took my hair out of it's braid and brushed it's knots out. I debated if I wanted to straighten it a bit, but then didn't since I was just going to school, not a picture for some magazine. 

I grabbed my bag after brushing my teeth and then went downstairs for a quick breakfast. As I went into the kitchen, a smelled a delicious smell everywhere. Ethan was near the stove and when he noticed me he turned around with a huge plate full of-

"I made pancakes!" Ethan said excitedly.

I sat at the counter, not wanting to all the way to the diner table and Ethan gave me a plate full of three perfectly round pancakes. He then handed me maple syrup, and I poured it onto the pancakes.

"Stephan, Cameron, you're going to be late, hurry up!" Ethan yelled up the stairs. Soon enough Cameron came down. When I saw him, I was confused. He had his brushed in front of his forehead and looked different. Then Stephan came down and he looked different too, his hair was brushed a bit behind.

"Do you guys alaways nake an effort for school." They shrugged answering my question.

Mom cane down and gave me a hug, she was dressed very professional. Cameron and Stephan sat down next to me munching on pancakes and mom was looking through a folder.

"Guys listen up! I've got a big interview today so make sure there's no trouble at home afterwards, while Ethan is gone for work." She said sternly.

"Don't worry I'll handle it." Stephan said rolling his eyes.

"I don't need to be babysat by you, I'm gonna be home late anyways." Cameron said annoyed.

"Um and where will you be going?" Ethan asked drying the cleaned frying pan.

"Ehh, here and there." Cameron said shrugging.

"Young man you're staying at home and finishing that english essay, your teacher sent me an email to make sure you do the work." Ethan said looking mad.

"Uh fine, but tell Stephan not to act all bossy." Cameron said.

Stephan sticked his tongue out and Cameron replied in the same way.

"Alright boys! That's enough for today." Mom said, she read her file once more before hugging everyone of us and kissing Ethan. I bit my lip and I could see how that made the guys uncomfortable as well.

"Goodbye, wish me luck!" Mom said cheerfully.

"Bye mom" I said and the guys at the same time. I felt like my stomach had formed into complicated knots. Everyone noticed how uncomfortable I felt, but they didn't say anything and stayed quiet.

"Ok Bye." Mom waved for the last time and slammed the door shut behind her.

"Ok I'm going to go wake up Zack for preschool, and Stephan you're dropping these two off." Ethan said rubbing his hands together.