Brother visit

I walk through the hallway and stop by Cameron and Stephan's room. I knock once before entering. Cam is playing a game on his monitor with his headphones on, while Stephan is on his phone sitting on the bed.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down on their small couch.

"Why the sudden interest in us?" Steph said with a taunting expression.

I shrugged "I'm bored."

Which was kinda true...

Cam took his headset of and narrowed his eye at me. "So, you and Ryan?" My eyes widened and I turned to Stephan.

"You told him?"

He put his hands up "Technically he forced me."

Cameron let out a snort. "Please, I just asked if he heard from Ryan afer the guy didn't reply me. Now I know why." He glanced at my lips and made a face of disgust.

My lips curled until they were in a thin line. "What? Like you didn't have your tongue down my friend's throat the last time we were all together?" I said.

He gave me a glare and sat up. "That's different, don't bring what's going on with Ryan on the same level."

I bit my tongue, maybe I shouldn't have brought their relationship into the conversation.

"Alright guys, relax." Stephan gave a look towards Cam and he sat back.

"So what now? You going to tell Mom, because I think she'd want to know?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, last time Mom saw me talking to a girl, she attacked me to tell her my girl siruation." Steph said.

I laughed. "Your girl situation?"

"That's how she put it." He said.

"Okay, but really. Are you guys...serious?" Cam asked me.

There was suddenly silence in the room, and I took a minute to think. I'm pretty sure Ryan's all in, at least for now, and I'm kind of starting to love him, so I guess we were.

"Yeah. I guess that's kind of how it's going." I said. I bit my lip, from smiling, because after all these were my brothers and it felt awkward talking about my boyfriend with them.

"Okay." Steph said smiling, I knew he saw my frustration right now.

"Good, so then there's a lower chance off Ryan's ass getting beat up by us." Cameron said.

"Yeah, looks like we're sparing him an arm for shit with our sister." Steph said.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Cam is right I need to tell Mom, so...I was hoping you guys could you know help me, so she doesn't make such a big deal about it." They both looked at me, as if I was a the dumbest person they've met.

"Woman, it is a big deal." Cameron said.

"Wh...no it's  not." 

"Yes it is, have you had a boyfriend before?" Stephan asked.

"Yeah...well not really." I said thinking about that one time in first grade a guy and me had a literal marriage while playing pretend.

"There you go, Mom's definitely freaking out and I bet dad will want to talk to us to make sure to keep an eye on Ryan." Stephan said.

"Shit right, forgot about dad." Cam said looking far in the distance with a face of worry. "Do you think dad'll be happy about her getting a boyfrirnd?" He asked.

"Why would he be happy...yeah he'll be happy." Steph said sighing.

"Always softer on girls." Cam huffed.