Crystal clear

Ryan's pov!

I leaned against the building, arms crossed, as Stephan paced around. He hadn't said a word to me, and I didn't know if my starting the conversation would go smoothly.

I hadn't expected him to walk toward school, because he's always waiting in the car for Bella, suddenly he just had to get out of his car today.

He had disturbed my kiss with Bella, and now he was the one mad when I was my patience chipping by each second, with Bella's taste still on my lips.

"Dude, out of all the girls you just had to go for Bella?" Stephan said finally.

I stood to my full height. "Don't compare Bella to them, and yes." I said.

"So you've been going behind my back and hooking up with my sister, for how long exactly?" He asked, his jaw clenching.

"I haven't been hooking up with her, we just finally got things sorted out." I said shrugging.

"Oh I'm sorry, but you're the same guy that said that kissing was the starter and sex was the next step, now you're telling me you love her, Jesús." He said.

I cursed myself. If I had known Stephan would be the brother of the girl I'm in love with, I'd never have done half the shit I did.

"That was when I was messing around." I said.

"Dude she's my sister, I can't just let you experiment with her, just because you think you've become mature now!" He said.

"I know, I know, but this is real, I love her Stephan and I'm not going to leave her because you think I'm not good enough for her." I said, he stayed quiet contemplating his decision. 

"And I know I'm not good enough for her, but I love her and I'm lucky enough for her to love me." I said, my chest was heaving as if I had run a marathon and Stephan looked at me with confusion.

"Wow, I think that was more dramatic than the guy from the Notebook." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He'd probably not even seen the movie, but I let it slide because being with Bella was more important.

He stayed quiet and let out a sigh. "Alright fine. I'm convinced you won't mess with her." He said. 

I relaxed, and gave him a nod of gratitude. "I'm not." I said.

"Though when Cam finds out he'll need a bit more convincing..." Stephan said scratching his jaw. "I'll talk to him in advance, so he doesn't try to kill you, but you'll probably get a punch at the least, and I'm not gonna stop him." He warned.

"Yeah I know."

"That's what you get for damaging my brain by having your tongue in my sister's mouth." He said in a disgusted tone.

I couldn't help, but smile at the memory of her soft pulp lips.

"Ew, don't ever make that face in front of me." He groaned in disgust.

"Well I didn't ask you to look at me." I said.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. "Okay I'm gonna go home now, I'd let you say goodbye to her, but since you're gonna try and kiss her and ruin my eyes more, you don't get the luxury." He said.

"Fine, but I won't always be so obedient." I said holding my hands up.

He gave me one more nod and walked away to the car. I smiled to myself, relieved that conversation was over. 

Now, I could think about more important things, like what Bella would look like in one of my T-shirts.

So short chapter, but that's exactly why I uploaded to in a day to here ya go!

Love y'all!