Beginning

Deep into my thoughts,i remember those days ,those days that my life seems like a trash, those days that i was alone, those days that it seems like no one cares about me.

I was a girl full of thoughts and dreams, full of smiles and happiness but until every thing changed like a blink of the eye , it changed so suddenly and rapidly, from a girl full of smiles to a girl full of frowns, i hardly smile and i make no friend, even does that i think will be with me in times of difficultly, those i cherish most, they no longer cared, they left so soon that i don't expect.

Life seems unbearable to me, i felt they is no use for my existence.

Suddenly i felt something bringing me back to reality, it was my cousin afnan ,i quickly wipe my tears and try to put a smile on my face.

She said "affy what are you doing here alone, come and see whose at home today", i turned my face not wanting her to see the pains in my eyes and gathered my courage and i said "they is no need to come and see, the person should bring him or herself".

"stop being rude just come and see", i did like i did not hear her and i turned my back and lay down on my bed and pretend as if i am sleeping."you know you have to stop this habit she said",i did not reply. She countinued talking and then finally left the room.

I went again deep into my thought not caring about who came, because it doesn't matter to me again, i don't care about any body.

I'm Hafsah Mujaheed Mohammmed, but they call me affy, i am a brown skin girl, am not tall and am not short am what they call average. I'm sixteen years old , my father have three wives and we are five in my mothers place, three girls and two boys and am luckly to be the first born, our second born live with my grandmother and she is taller than me, how sad,our family is  an extended family because we are twelve my step mom have seven children three boys and four girls.

Our elder sister is ya husna, follow by ya adam, ya hudah, ya haleema,then my age mate her name is heedayah then me hafsah,follow by hadiza, haneefah then aliyu,ahmed,then the twins adnan and ayman.

Then my father's third wife, his amarya kenan she has two children a girl named firdausi and our Dan auta  shuraim.

Back to the story, my father is a contractor and my mother works in a research institute . I am in ss three ready to write my waec and neco that will  be starting in five month time, although sometimes i get a little worried but i love it that i will finish school early.

Hi everyone this is my first story on Wattpad, hope you love it ❤️❤️❤️