The Squad

It was another beautiful and bright day. I wake up do my daily routines and decided to check up my instagram notifications, as I was scrolling through the posts.
I saw the picture of  my squad rivals, oh I forgot to tell you about my squad hashtag the three witches, actually we are three in my squad my two cousins amrah and fanna,we were like very close although we are living in different states but our friendship is the best we always stand for each other, and we obey our rules( actually we have five rules in our squad) which is no gossips, no phone calls, no snitching, no hiding of secrets, no disturbing each others sleep,but the last one is irrelevant cause we don't acknowledge that one, we all know that the rules are hilarious, but we still stick to it.
Back to the reality the three ladies are our rivals because they tend to copy every thing we do although we copy a little bit of what they do too but we don't copy directly we  usually spice it up in the best way, I decided to alert the girls so I send 'hi' to our whatapp group and immediately they respond

Me:hi witches

Amra:hi fellow witch

Fanna:hello fellow witches

Me: 😆 🤣😂😂lol

Amra: what up ladies wetin dey sub

Me: have you checked your Instagram today

Fanna:noo

Me: u guys have missed, u mean the did not see nana, laila, and ameena's posts

Amra:  our rivals

Fanna: A.K.A. the bitches

Me: yeah, is like they are calling for war.

Amra: and we will give them one

Fanna: a hot one self

Me: they planned a party to celebrate their friendship which I know is intentionally and they post it with the caption 'who's friendships better than ours, you can try to copy is but it won't be like ours😂😂😂'.

Fanna: they are calling for war

Mewill show them fire during adda walida's wedding.

Amrah: yeah

Fanna: 11 months to go

Me: alright guys bye I need to caught up with something, love you all bye💋💓💓💓.
Amrah: bye love.
Fanna: bye.

I dropped my phone on top of the bed side table, and I got up to get my breakfast. I went out of my room and I meet my mom on the way and I greeted her and we went to the kitchen to get breakfast, although we have a maid but she does more of the house chores and less of cooking cause  my mother don't like to eat meals prepared by house maids.
I decided to help my mom out in preparing breakfast and we prepared golden yam with liver pepper soup and pancake with chocolate sauce and strawberry slice, of course, am the one that prepared the pancake cause they call me queen of pastries lol.
I set the table and called every one down for breakfast, after we were done I call the maid to clear the table and went to my mother's room to ask permission to go to aunty asiya's house of course my favorite aunty she's my mother's sister and the last born, my mother gave me permission to go but warned me not to stay long.
I told my younger sister humairah to go and tell the driver to get the car ready cause I don't like waiting. I went to my room and got dressed into a marron and black with touches of gold atampa which is styled into a skirt and blouse,  I applied light make up which is powder, lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara and I wore gold set of jewellery and black bag, shoe, and veil cause you know am  fashionable in my way and I love fashion I look into the mirror and I know I look breathtaking, I sprayed my perform which is an Arabian oud dad gifted me with  and put my shades in my bag, I make sure I carried black that one that they call no respect and i never forget to carry my phone with me.