Jealous!!!Not Me

Back to reality, I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up and perform ablution.
I came out and prayed then go through my closet thinking of what to wear, I finally settled on an A-shaped blue and golden atampa gown, I wore it and spice it up with a golden earrings and veil then golden flat shoe, I applied only some lipgloss and grab my golden bag and make sure I wore a matching blue nose masks because i feel comfortable with it always.

I went out of the room just to find my twin brothers fighting like always, I separated them and also scolded them as a responsible elder sister.
I move to the palour because i know that my mom was their and I told her that am going out with afnan and my cousin Zahra and she said that i should not take long outside, and I said my goodbye and just about to go out I realized that my uncle's wife was their, I greeted her and ya armaan and went out.

As I step my foot outside I saw my step sister with my cousin laughing and gisting, I thought this boy was supposed to be in bauchi, we don't use to talk nor chat but he use to chat with my step sister every day, I did like I did not notice a living creature their and I walk pass them and went towards the car and I opened and entered and banged the door.

Am i jealous? No, of all people me that don't use to care whether you talk to me or not, even if you talk to me,I might not answer you.

But I'm not a stone I have a heart that feels. We drove to afnan sisters house and we greeted her and help her in the kitchen with some walk because she was expecting visitors.

We make sure that the house is clean and every thing was set before leaving the house , we headed to the super market to buy the things we need and shop for the cake we are going to bake for dad's surprise birthday. Then I bought plenty chocolate for my self. We went back home and gave my siblings their gifts before heading to my room. I prayed,eat food and then slept because I had a long hectic and good day.

Second chapter, I hope you love it, don't mind my English am not perfect. 😆😆😆