growing fond of him

Author POV:-

Few days pass by, everyone started gaining a bond with each other too so it was quite lively inside. Along with that, Y/n started to grow fond of him, she didn't want to admit but you could say she had a crush on him, on the other hand she was persistent not to say this out loud to anyone cause she knew it might destroy the friendship they had now...

Time passes to sunrise as everyone was startled by Calcifer's screaming.Turns out Sophie woke up early so she started cleaning and unknowingly she decided to clean the fireplace too which caused her to pour water on Calcifer...

"Sophie what are you doing?!" Howl asked, he quickly took a bunch of logs and started the fire again, his body was feeling weak though...

Y/n POV:

I watched Howl as he was struggling to light the fire as his body was starting to feel weak. He successfully lit the fire, as he slowly collapsed onto the couch. "Oh my god are you okay?" I asked worried, though it's only been a few days i have never seen him so tired like this..
"Don't worry, i'm fine just a little weak due to calcifer being put out like that." He said. I was confused, isn't calcifer just a fire demon? 
"Hey, what do you mean by that,isn't calcifer just a fire demon?" I asked confused. Before Howl could reply Calcifer shouted "I'm not just a fire demon, i'm a scary one ok?!" 
"ok,sCarY fiRe dEmOn" I said sarcastically rolling my  eyes, Howl chuckled before saying
"Basically Y/n, Calcifer took my heart in exchange to save my life so if i die he will too and well... vise versa if you think about it" 

(AUTHOR NOTE:-if you dont know well...Why did Calcifer take Howl's heart? When Howl was younger he gave his heart to Calcifer to save him. When he caught Calcifer he was a falling (dying) star, so Howl felt sorry for him and gave Calcifer his heart to extend his life. ... If Calcifer dies, Howl will die too and vice-versa.)

Author POV:-
"Hey can i ask you both a favour?" Howl asked Sophie & Y/n
"I received a letter....from Madame Sulliman she wanted to discuss some matters with me and i know it's about fighting in the upcoming war and i really dont want to go, so can you both fill in and go instead as my mother and sister?" Howl explained
"Why can't you go?" Y/n asked
"Well,I'm simply afraid of her and i just can't bring myself to go there again, but don't worry i'll be in disguise so i can help you out." He said
"Well,okay i guess..." Y/n said
"Thank you so much but first we need to change up your clothes though.." Howl said eyeing us
"What's that supposed to mean?? I look completely fine.." I rolled my eyes
"Whatever you still need to look presentable..." Howl trailed off
"I mean what's the point of life if you cant be beautiful?" Y/n and Howl said and the same time Mockingly.Howl chuckled in response..

(This is what you & Sophie are wearing, i changed it up a little btw)

Y/n's Clothes...You can choose between these:)

Or if you dont like these just go with whatever your taste is that's fine too;)

Sophie's Attire:-

Sophie's Attire:-

(𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼,𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝔂𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓿 𝔂𝓸𝓾<33)