what do you see in me? ᶠⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³

You couldn't help but wonder... 'what does howl see in me?'
that was the only thought that would linger in your mind for DAYS.
In your eyes, you weren't 'conventionally attractive'

 in a way where a charming, tall, kind-hearted man would fall in love with... right?

Ingary had MANY beautiful women...

(sometimes so beautiful...you would question if you're even attracted to men) 

However, Howl just had to pick you...

a saleswoman. 

As you chopped up something you were cooking up

 in the kitchen (lord knows what), you looked

around realizing you were in a trance of your own thoughts.. really stupid thoughts. 
It was really late at night, everyone was asleep, except for you.

Howl had gone out for some reason and he still wasn't back yet.

Oh god, how much ever you try to hate him, you just end up falling for

him even more. Charm really is a mystery.

Indulged in your thoughts about you...and howl...and calcifer...and every possible detail in life.

As you cut down on the spring onions, you felt sudden warmth.

Comforting warmth.

As a pair of slender hands slid against and around your waist as subtle as possible.

The figure slightly pressing against yours. Any idiot can figure out who it was.

Howl. 

As he snaked across your figure, face against your neck.

At this point, you were burning up... and it's definitely NOT calcifer's fault.

 Kissing against your neck, you dropped everything you were doing and just...

let him do what he was best at.

Charming people.

You turned to face him as he continued pampering each and every spot of your neck making sure you understand how much he adores you.

 It's almost as if he knew what you were thinking of.

 As he reached your sweet spot, he pampered it heavily , causing you to gasp.

"Howl... please..." It was so hard to utter words...

it just put you in a trance.

Placing his lips near your ear, "If I could pick one woman from a crowd of thousands... I'd still pick you..." As he continued kissing you...

not even letting you speak a single word.

Both lips so intertwined, so engulfed in each other (it looked like they would eat each others faces off any moment) 

Your hands on his neck,

his hands however WERE EVERYWHERE... on your waist, thighs, neck...

Placing you on the counter, Howl continued to please you, listening to you saying his name like that turned him on more than anything... but everyones sleeping... can't disturb them can we? 

Both of you were breathless...

as you finally got to speak...

"Howl... what do you see in me?"

"Darling... it's clear I love you more than anything...

what do I have to do to prove it to you?"

(well we know damn well what u need to do... unfortunately... everyone is sleeping)